May 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

May Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode May Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new hero, Pocahontas from Disney’s Pocahontas!

Pocahontas

dialogue_pocahontas

Pocahontas is a mid-line ”Control” hero on the blue team. Pocahontas will be available as the May Sign-In Hero!

Skills

Wind Gust

Passive: Pocahontas’ basic attack is a swirl of wind that damages and knocks enemies back.

Active: Pocahontas summons the colors of the wind, stunning enemies and healing herself and allies.

Raccoon Steal

Meeko the raccoon steals energy from the enemy with the most energy every few seconds and gives it to Pocahontas.

Hummingbird Attack

Flit the hummingbird flies at a random enemy every few seconds to deal damage to them, stun them, and remove X of their active buffs with the longest remaining durations.

Lending Aid

Pocahontas grants herself and allies buffs based on their Team Color at the start of each battle. These buffs are increased by a percent each time Pocahontas uses “Wind Gust” up to a maximum bonus.

• Red Team: +Armor
  • Blue Team: +Skill Power
  • Yellow Team: +Basic Damage

Changing Winds

When Pocahontas falls below a percent of her max HP, the cooldown for “Hummingbird Attack” is reduced and Flit prefers to target the enemy closest to Pocahontas. If Pocahontas begins a wave with X or more allies of a single Team Color, the allies of that Team Color have their attack and movement speeds increased. This Team Color check and speed increase do not include Pocahontas herself.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Enemies are Knocked Back
  • Stat Buff: Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: Basic Damage per Control Hero
  • Effect Buff: Attack and Move Speed

Friendships

• Pocahontas and Elsa
  • Pocahontas and Kida

May Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on April 30. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on May 1.

Servers 1-24 Update

New Hero: Pocahontas will be the May Sign-In Hero

Existing Heroes

• Demona will be available in the VIP Crate
  • The Rocketeer will be available in the Guild Crate
  • Captain Hook will replace The Evil Queen in the City Watch Shop
  • Mr. Big & Koslov will replace Tron in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Hamm will replace The Manticore in the Arena Shop
  • Basil will replace Eeyore in the Coliseum Shop
  • Kristoff & Sven will replace Fear in the Heist Shop
  • Baloo will replace Jim Hawkins in the Guild War Shop
65 Likes

Yes it’s Pocahontas

7 Likes

Not bad of her Design

23 Likes

Where’s the creativity?

8 Likes

Yeah I was expecting that

4 Likes

Hiding in the purple and red skill

5 Likes

Excited for Pocahontas!

Meh refreshes (for me at least).

5 Likes

YAYY!!! My favorite princess has arrived

14 Likes

Gone. Reduced to atoms.

11 Likes

Wow Pochahontas and she looks very good. Very much like her white skill and giving buffs in her purple.

Looking forward to play this friendship!

Not very interesting, but not bad

5 Likes

I’ll be honest she’s good and I’m glad Polaris is now saying which team the next hero gonna be on.

And Yep the Blue team getting better and Better (still wish Pixar characters from different Pixar movies can be on the team because it’s just Toy Story on the team)

7 Likes

Pocahontas’ art looks a little weird but her skillset seems awesome :slightly_smiling_face:

Why does this shop always have useless (to me) heroes…

And why are ones I need always here…

Hm a lil late maybe?

Yay the other hero I need in the other harder shop

Ehh okay

14 Likes

Finally! Wanted to work in K&S and Mr.Big. I’m working on Tron rn, but at least I’m satisfied with how he is

2 Likes

So curious to see how good she’s actually gonna be🤔

3 Likes

Well it’s a good thing too because I’m looking forward to see more Princesses coming

4 Likes

Yay Pocahontas!!!

Although kind of don’t like her face art… don’t mean to criticize but the proportions are totally off :grimacing:

5 Likes

Yesss! So excited for her!

3 Likes

Maybe you’re right they could have made her a little better than that it’s not bad but they could have improved

3 Likes

YES! She looks amazing! She would have been even better for APRIL with Earth Month, but very cool and exciting.

The white and green are fun with the animations and film references, but the skills I quoted above have to be my favorite because they are unique and new.

The Battle Badge should be good, but I do not know enough to make a fair conclusion.

I hope people are happy with the new rotations and crates.

Overall very cool.

:smiley:

15 Likes

I would have to agree with you my friend and I believe it’s gonna get better because the the 3 year anniversary

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney