May Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode May Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new hero, Pocahontas from Disney’s Pocahontas!
Pocahontas is a mid-line ”Control” hero on the blue team. Pocahontas will be available as the May Sign-In Hero!
Passive: Pocahontas’ basic attack is a swirl of wind that damages and knocks enemies back.
Active: Pocahontas summons the colors of the wind, stunning enemies and healing herself and allies.
Meeko the raccoon steals energy from the enemy with the most energy every few seconds and gives it to Pocahontas.
Flit the hummingbird flies at a random enemy every few seconds to deal damage to them, stun them, and remove X of their active buffs with the longest remaining durations.
Pocahontas grants herself and allies buffs based on their Team Color at the start of each battle. These buffs are increased by a percent each time Pocahontas uses “Wind Gust” up to a maximum bonus.
- Red Team: +Armor
- Blue Team: +Skill Power
- Yellow Team: +Basic Damage
When Pocahontas falls below a percent of her max HP, the cooldown for “Hummingbird Attack” is reduced and Flit prefers to target the enemy closest to Pocahontas. If Pocahontas begins a wave with X or more allies of a single Team Color, the allies of that Team Color have their attack and movement speeds increased. This Team Color check and speed increase do not include Pocahontas herself.
- Charge Condition: Enemies are Knocked Back
- Stat Buff: Basic Damage
- Lineup Buff: Basic Damage per Control Hero
- Effect Buff: Attack and Move Speed
- Pocahontas and Elsa
- Pocahontas and Kida
May Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh
Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on April 30. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on May 1.
Servers 1-24 Update
New Hero: Pocahontas will be the May Sign-In Hero
- Demona will be available in the VIP Crate
- The Rocketeer will be available in the Guild Crate
- Captain Hook will replace The Evil Queen in the City Watch Shop
- Mr. Big & Koslov will replace Tron in the Creep Surge Shop
- Hamm will replace The Manticore in the Arena Shop
- Basil will replace Eeyore in the Coliseum Shop
- Kristoff & Sven will replace Fear in the Heist Shop
- Baloo will replace Jim Hawkins in the Guild War Shop