May 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

Yeah they are “into the unknown”

1 Like

Pocahontas is fine :+1:
I wish abu would come to the game soon, like meeko the first time :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Abu would be good and if he came then the entire main cast of Aladdin will be complete

1 Like

But what if he isn’t able to fit with Aladdin’s friendship if it gets full in the game

1 Like

Then there’s no point

1 Like

I almost lost my game account because it was wanting me to start again until it stayed accounts found otherwise I’d wouldn’t be able to play the friendship of Elsa and Pocahontas

2 Likes

That’s my thing. :upside_down_face:
Well, my face when I saw this was:
Meeko_Eat

13 Likes

Nice! Another Disney princess!

2 Likes

Its me or the blue team has reached 49 characters (almost 50)?

1 Like

Wow, we now also get info of battle badges in patch notes? That’s sweet :yum:
Looks like her strategy is spamming as many basic attacks as possible.

Finally I can finish the Inside Out collection and start whining that no collections left :smiley:

1 Like

Ehh Fear will leave the heist shop. Doesn’t that mean it will be harder? Certainly if you think about how easy you can get heist tokens?

1 Like

Yeeeah, but for that you actually need to play Heist :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hurray, a decent and LEGENDARY 2021 Princess which was mentioned… almost a year ago in Q&A.

Something wrong here… she looks a bit worried about something.

… so she will stand in a place and do literally nothing, a bit lame… but I guess it fits the theme of peace-maker? I guess…? ehm?
But then… she is the first hero which can use all her skills even when disabled or heavily slowed, and maybe even basic attacks… as it is passive, a bit wow, and looking how her evasion is poor, good for her. And basic attacks knockbacks… here goes all the hardy stacks… I hope there will be a new source of them very soon, Chef and now Poca will remove them way too fast.

Oh! :heart:
Thanks! My idea was released, BBs are now visible in patch notes :smiley:

Finally… but Mushu ever been in a shop? Both had this problem, but at least Basil is first :slight_smile:

Lets… FIX his bug… shall we?

5 Likes

I was thinking that too.
But just because I need Mushu chips and Basil has been 6 stars for ages :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

She saw the wolf cry at the blue corn chip. Filled her with tears of joy.

2 Likes

Oh. How could I forgot about…

@Polaris when Pocahontas will be visible in-game for all?

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Abu wasn’t even datamined

9 Likes

@Polaris whens Pocahontas gonna appear in the game?

1 Like

“Heroes” as in heroes involved shop and crate rotations… not sign-in

2 Likes

Mushu donald lsb never been in a shop on any server

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney