May 2022 Tier List! Y14 Max lvl 305

Hey guys! Just got finished with our May tier list! Thank you to everybody that joined the stream and helped vote on where heroes belong! Click on the image to zoom in and see everything more clearly.

We have some pretty surprising changes this month (for me anyways). Before I even mention the new heroes, Chip & Dale made the shocking push all the way from Balanced to Best of the Best. Now, I have seen numerous Chip & Dales at the top ranks of play being used as he gives a lot of energy to themselves and their team and also act as a soft counter for Zeus however I’ll be completely honest in saying I am not 100% sure what makes them among the best support as I have not used them before. I will update this post if someone wouldn’t mind explaining the rationale, I would love to know.

EDIT: Chip & Dale are primarily good for their blue skill and Basil disk which deals solid damage, stuns, saps, AND energizes allies right at the start of the fight, allowing their team to basically all use their white skills right away while leaving the enemy team as sitting ducks. This can be a lethal combo when paired with the top damage heroes in the game right now like Zeus, Ron, or Shego.

Now on to the new heroes where we have the other big surprise of this tier list in that Pacha is going to start out in Best of the Best as well! Apparently his wheelbarrow move does lots of damage and he also increases his max HP throughout the wave. He also has pretty ridiculous Tenacity at max levels which will help especially in defending against Shego’s shatters. Just keep in mind this is a prediction vote and Pacha’s placement could change next month as we test him more. Voyd is the other new hero and she finds herself in the Really Good tier, her portals might be fun but in my opinion it sounds a bit gimmicky in the same way Kronk’s trap doors are, but we’ll see, maybe it will be an amazingly fun strategy to play with.

Other than that, this is another month with not too many major changes, Bagheera finally makes his push to Best of the Best as well and Fozzie actually finds himself moving up to Really Good due to his very underrated damage and speed reduction that can really catch you off guard if you’re not prepared. Fred finds himself dipping down into Balanced, Kevin Flynn down to Meh, and poor old Gonzo finds himself dropping all the way to the bottom, being one of the most useless heroes in the game all in all.

Hopefully these are welcomed changes, I genuinely am curious as to the Chip & Dale move as that vote shocked me to say the least. I look forward to making these each and every month! Thanks again if you helped vote on where heroes belong.

If you have suggestions for changes that you want to see to the next tier list, we have a survey that you can fill out so that your voice is more likely to be heard on the next stream even if you can’t be there in person! You may fill it out here: https://forms.gle/P7z95qp15pQvVb968

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHGPXPUXGQSGcpFh00k7PSA

Printer friendly version if you’re into that sort of thing: May 2022 Tier List PRINTER FRIENDLY - Album on Imgur

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney