Meanwhile missing characters

Wow. It’s Wasabi.

Meanwhile: Snow White, The Seven Dwarves, Ariel, Triton, Daisy Duck, Cinderella, Anna, Barley Lightfoot, Aurora, Prince Charming, Lotso, Chernabog, Mufasa, Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, Fairy Godmother, Raya, Tarzan, Tinkerbell, Fozzie, Phineas and Ferb, Tiana, Prince Naveen, Louis, Mama Odie, Dumbo, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, Oswald, Cruella De Vil, Prince Eric, Quasimodo, Tiger Lilly, Lightning McQueen, Lilo, Pocahontas, Shere Khan, Chip + Dale, Bambi…etc…

C’mon guys… This game isn’t new anymore. Three years later almost. Cool if this is for Black History Month, but why not Tiana then? I don’t mind minor characters every once and a while, but it’s been a LONG TIME since I got excited over a new character.

2 Likes

I think Oswald the Lucky Rabbit would be a great addition to the game. Some characters like Jessica Rabbit however I see no chance in ever being in the game.

1 Like

Not all of these characters have enough info to make a concept of or to be added to the game. Daisy should definitely be added, but not people like Snow White, do you think she would kill people?

looks at Belle

:man_shrugging:

Anyways, who said she had to deal damage?

1 Like

Belle is stronger than Snow White, look how she sacrificed herself for her father.

First of all, Polaris has confirmed that Tarzan will never come to the game due to copyright issues.

Second of all, Tinkerbell is a part of Peter Pan’s kit, so her coming is unlikely.

Third, while I certainly agree that a lot of these characters should come to the game, ultimately, it’s PB’s decision what characters come to the game. You’re free to be uninterested in character releases, obviously, but just remember that everyone has different preferences for who they want to see. I, for one, am happy to see another BH6 character come to the game.

3 Likes

I agree, plus there is a pattern to certain characters, like The anniversery to the game and Villaintines day. We should express gratitude for what they do though. They are trying to make the game as interesting as possible.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney