Megamind (Megamind Hero Concept)

Megamind

Megamind takes to the battlefield with his amazing intellect and weapons of mass destruction.
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Backline Damage
Stars: :star::star:
Quote: “I made you a hero. You did the “fool” part all by yourself.”

Animations:
Entrance: Megamind exits the Black Mamba and enters the battlefield.
Victory: Megamind laughs sinisterly.
KO: Megamind falls over backwards unconsciously.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Megamind shoots from his hydration gun.

White Skill - Diffusor Gun - True Damage
Megamind summons the Diffusor gun at the enemy with the most HP. The enemy hit takes X damage and has their max HP reduced by 35% for the rest of the wave.
The max HP decrease has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Green Skill - Brain Bots- Normal Damage
Megamind sends out some of his brain-bots to carry the frontmost enemy, moving them to the backline, dealing X damageand Snaring them for 12 seconds.

Blue Skill - Rise, My Glorious Creation
When Megamind or one of his allies drop below 30% HP, Megamind dons his Space Dad disguise to inspire the team, Cleansing & Healing them to 75% of their Max HP.

Megamind can encourage his allies up to 3 times per wave.

Purple Skill - Unfathomable Power- Fantastic Damage
Megamind deals bonus Fantastic Damage with his Skills and Basic Attacks equal to 35% of his Max HP.

Red Skill - Presentation
When Megamind hits an enemy with “Diffusor Gun”, he also takes 3 of their buffs. After Megamind uses “Diffusor Gun”, he gains 35% attack speed for the rest of the wave.

The buff removal has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Friendships:

Megamind/Ralph- Bad is No Good

Seeing how Megamind is a reformed villain, Ralph personally takes the opportunity to share his own life experiences with him. But unfortunately, seeing how creeps are in the way, despite opposing ideas, they work together.

Allies: Kristoff & Sven, Bunsen & Beaker, Hopper

"Rise My Glorious Creation" Heals Over Time

• When “Rise My Glorious Creation” activates, all allies are Healed for 17% (+17% per star) of their Max HP over 3 seconds. “Rise My Glorious Creation” now activates 2 more times per wave
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Reality

Megamind/Kim Possible- Spies Like Us

Megamind challenges Kim on a top-secret mission to infiltrate a secret fortress made by creeps. Soon, it becomes a challenge to see who’s gadgets are better.

Allies: Chip & Dale, Vinny, Mary Sanderson

Brain Bots Slow Enemies

• “Brain Bots” deals X more normal damage to enemies

• RED Team enemies lose X basic damage

• When enemies are damaged and moved to the backline by “Brain Bots”, they also slow nearby enemies by 5 (+5% per star) for 9 seconds

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney