Megamind (Unlikely Hero Concept)

Megamind (from Megamind)
Description: The newly found hero of Metro-City and now the city, Megamind will use his variety of evil-, I-I mean heroic gadgets to take down the creeps
Quote: “Oh, I’m shaking in my baby seal custom leather boots.”
Stars: 1
Trial Team: Blue
Entrance: A large version of Megaminds head will float down into battle as Megamind himself walks off of its tongue
(Yes I know you can’t see the head but just take my word for it lol)
Victory: Megamind will fire his De-Gun in the air in victory
Death: A spider will get in his eye and he’ll try to pick it out
Role: Backline Damage

Skills:

Basic Attack: Megamind will fire a bolt of electricity from the Tesla Glove, hitting the closest enemy. The basic attack has a 50% chance to stun enemies for 5 seconds

White skill: Mega-Megamind: Fantastic Damage
Megamind will call in his Mega-Megamind robot to slam the ground with its fist, dealing X damage to each enemy hit. When this is used Megamind will also gain a 30% basic attack power increase for 20 seconds

Green skill: De-Gun Blast: Normal Damage
Megamind will fire the De-Gun at the enemy with the most skill power, this will dehydrate them, lowering they’re skill power by 20% and making they’re attack speed slower by 30% for 20 seconds

Blue skill: Disguise Generator Watch
Megamind will activate his Disguise Watch to make himself invisible for 15 seconds, this will also reset all his skill cooldowns except for his blue skill

Purple skill: The Microwave Of Evil
Every KO or every time an enemy reaches 50% of health, Megamind and his allies will gain a 10% skill power increase. This will reset at the end of each wave

Red skill: The City’s Mega Mind
Megamind will gain a 30% attack increase whenever invisible, “De-Gun Blast” will now also make all allies target the enemy last shot by it until they’re HP reaches 0%. This can only happen every 20 seconds

Friendships:

Megamind and Dr Draken
Disk: Out Of Retirement?
Megamind will heal X health after damaging a stunned enemy
Dr Draken tires to convince Megamind to come out of retirement to be villainous again
Allies: Maleficent Ursula Gaston

Megamind and GizmoDuck
Disk: New Gizmos
Megamind will deal 25% more damage to stunned enemies
Megamind needs some help with being a hero, causing him to quickly befriend GizmoDuck, they even make new gadgets
Allies: DarkWing Duck Mickey Mouse Huey, Dewy, and Louie

1 Like

Nice concept! His basic attack is a little op tho lol

1 Like

Thanks, I’m glad you liked it, I’ve seen other basic attacks work like this before, and in the game it comes from it stuns enemies. So I tried to not make it as OP but still retain the elements it had in its origin.

It is not an issue! This is very realistic and I would use this hero!

1 Like

Oh wow, thanks so much

No problem!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney