Mei Lee ‎‎

Mei Lee

Stars at the beginning: :star:
Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Entrance: Mei Lee runs in her human form and is shocked when she sees enemies which makes her turn into a red panda.
Victory: Mei Lee dances.
Defeat: Mei Lee sobs.

Quote: “I’m Meilin Lee. And ever since I turned 13, I’ve been doin’ my own thing, makin’ my own moves; 24/7/365. I wear what I want, say what I want, and I will not hesitate to do a spontaneous cartwheel if I feel so moved!”

Basic attack: Mei Lee throws a dodgeball at the closest enemy.

White Skill: Red Panda Tantrum
Passive: At the entry when Mei Lee transforms into Red Panda she knocks back all enemies and applies blind to them for 5 seconds.

Active: Mei Lee shouts at all enemies, silencing and scaring them for 11 seconds, applying 3 stacks of Weakness, and increasing the remaining cooldowns of all enemy’s skills by 3 seconds. Mei Lee also becomes Berserk for 10 seconds, increasing her All Damage done by 50% and her attack and movement speed by 100% while she is Berserk.

Green Skill: Red Panda Jump :sparkles:
Mei Lee jumps at the farthest enemy, knocking back nearest enemies, stunning them for 5 seconds, and dealing X damage to them.

While Mei Lee is Berserk this skill additionally removes all active buffs from enemies.

Blue Skill: Red Panda Punch :sparkles:
Mei Lee jumps in the air and then flies towards the nearest enemy to punch them, knocking back the target and enemies nearby, stunning them for 8 seconds, and dealing X damage.

While Mei Lee is Berserk this skill applies Shatter for 6 seconds to damaged enemies.
Shatter has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Purple Skill: My Rules
Mei Lee is immune to all negative effects, whenever she blocks a debuff Mei Lee’s Max HP is increased by X and her Basic Damage by X for the remainder of the wave.

Each time Mei Lee use “Red Panda Tantrum” the cooldown of “Red Panda Jump” is reset.

Red Skill: Turning Red!
While Mei Lee is Berserk her basic attacks damage the nearest enemies around the main target, and every her basic attack removes 2 buffs from damaged enemies.

While Mei Lee is Berserk she shares 50% of her energy gain with allies.

Buff remove has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Additional stat boosts:
+X HP
+X SP
+X Armor

Friends

Ron Stoppable - Inner Powers

Reduced Energy Remove by Enemies

• +X HP
  • +X SP
  • The amount of energy enemies are removing and stealing is reduced by 18% (+18% per star)
  • +6% Energy Gain to Mei Lee and allies (+6% per star)

Mulan - Meet the Hero

Team Stun Immunity while Ally Berserk

• +X BD to Mei and allies
  • Mei and allies heal X HP whenever they block a stun
  • Whenever Mei Lee or another ally becomes Berserk the whole team cleanses from current stuns and is immune to stuns as long as one of the teammates is Berserk. Whenever an ally becomes Berserk all allies gain 3 Stacks of Hardy and 4% Basic Damage (+4% Basic Damage per star)
3 Likes

Ooooooooohhhhh I like this idea! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney