Merlin healing?

Can someone help explain to me how Merlin healed and what it was for?:thinking:

These pics were all taken in the same fight… and yes I understand stuns can heal but he wasn’t stunned

1 Like

Jim and Timon & Pumbaa :eyes:

I don’t think it counts for how much HP they healed by themselves. I think it counts for the healing they’ve received.

What about them?:thinking:

I edited the post.

If it’s the healing they received why so much when not much damage was given and plus in other fights Kristoff heals say 60M HP, how is that all just healing himself?:thinking:

Maybe it’s just inconsistent :thinking:

What’s inconsistent? The fact that he’s healing for more HP than what was taken from the enemies damaging him and allies or the fact that healing in spars results is not always the same or both?:thinking:

The “Healing Done” feature

So say if it is the healing he received why so much then if the enemies didn’t do so much damage?:thinking:

No, it is how much healing they have done. In my team whenever Pooh heals the whole team it only ever shows as him healing (and Felix but that’s besides the point).

2 Likes

I confirm this, look how Anger and Sadness didn’t heal anything compared to Timon and Pumbaa, Pooh and Joy.
Now about Merlin I’m not pretty sure, nothing in his skillset seems to indicate that he can heal himself or his allies.

2 Likes

I think I’ve found a mystery that seems to be stumping a lot of people😂

I know this is a little off-topic but there is only 1 Tank in your team, @Raymon, then you should use Meg’s disc for Herc. Maui’s disc is only better if you have more than 1 tank

3 Likes

Yeah I know and thanks for that😊 I sometimes forget to do that because I like using him with Gerald sometimes and he’ll be great when Clawhauser comes in a few days… but yes I’ll be switching on and off between the disk… thanks again😊

You are welcome. I’m using Herc (Meg) as well but he is weaker than yours. It’s nice seeing others use him as well ;)))

Yeah I have all purple mods to help with his HP

Also to anyone trying to help please have a definitive answer that you know is correct… if this isn’t resolved by Monday when PB returns then I’ll just ask support😊

‘Aight. Then the healing done stats are inconsistent :thinking:

Morph could be the healer, his heal can NOT be attached to Jim, but whoever gets healed.

7 Likes

Sadly it’s not Morph… but good thought though😊

I think I found that it’s actually a bug👀

Here’s the video of a different fight but same heroes… notice towards the 25 second mark when Merlin is spamming
That Hades increases in HP and then out of nowhere Hades is just dead but was just at full HP

It doesn’t look like it shows Merlin healing with numbers but you can see Hades HP bar go up
3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney