Merlin Hero Refresh Concept

As for announcements, I started online school 2 days ago and I won’t be on the forums a lot. I decided to make another refresh concept. Wish me luck in school and enjoy this concept :smiley:.

Merlin is a good control character that turns enemies into squirrels and makes his weakest ally invisible.

Base Stats

• Increased Max HP (60%)
  • Increased Basic Damage (45%)
  • Increased Skill Power (50%)

Skills

Teacher’s Pet
Merlin transforms the enemy with the highest basic damage into a squirrel for 18 seconds. While transformed, the enemy has less basic damage, does not gain energy, and cannot activate skills.

Stats

• This skill will now gain Merlin and his allies 50K basic damage

Opinion: This skill is really good. It helps Merlin and his allies not take a lot of damage at the enemy with the most basic damage.

Viral Defense
Merlin casts a spell on the ally with the least HP, turning them invisible for 10 seconds and reducing the damage they take by 75% while they are invisible.

Stats

• Increased invisibility duration to 12 seconds

Opinion: This skill is also helpful that way Merlin will protect his weakest ally by making them invisible. I wanted to make this skill to make all allies invisible so it’ll be more useful.

Medieval Muddle
Merlin summons a large book that slams into the closest enemy, damaging them and knocking them back.

Stats

• Increased damage (55%)
  • This skill now stuns enemies for 8 seconds

Opinion: This skill is not bad. It deals a good amount of damage and knocks back enemies pretty far.

Mentor Might
Merlin gains energy every time an ally crits.

Stats

• Increased energy
  • Every time an ally crits, it will gain 60 energy

Opinion: This skill seems decent but it’s not good enough. So I wanted to make changes to this skill to make it better.

Red Skill Idea: Magical Wizard
Every time an ally crits, that ally’s attack speed will be increased by 50% for 10 seconds. Whenever Merlin uses Medieval Muddle, Merlin’s attack and movement speed is increased by 60% for 10 seconds including his allies.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Max HP
+X Reality
+X Damage dealt by Medieval Muddle

Friendship Disks:

Vacation Buddies” from Genie
More Books from Medieval Muddle
+X Skill Power
+X Armor to Merlin and his allies
Merlin summons 8 more books with Medieval Muddle that hits random enemies.

Opinion: Haven’t tried this disk yet but it sounds kinda useful. I added 8 more books instead of 6 to make it more useful and it will now give armor to Merlin’s allies.

Lesson Learned” from The Beast
Invisible Allies Attack Faster
+X Basic Damage to Merlin and his allies
+X Skill Power
Invisible allies’ attack and movement speed is increased by 80%

Opinion: Haven’t tried this disk either but it sounds better than the first one. So now invisible allies’ attack and movement speed is increased instead of just the attack and it’s increased now by 80% instead of 75%.

I hope you enjoy :smiley:!

Request a concept here!

4 Likes

Flag? It didn’t do anything

6 Likes

I would like that his white skill makes damage

Me neither. He just posted a comment and it got flagged.

That’s not what the skill is supposed to do…

No!

Again, not the purpose of the skill. You can’t just refresh a skill by saying “Oh it’s now a support skill!”

No. No. No no no no!
Also, what do you mean it’s not good enough? This is one of the strongest skills in the game.

You still can’t do a refresh by turning a control into a support.

2 Likes

Is her your alt?

Well now it does

Fair point

Really?

True

:neutral_face:

If you don’t know how something works then don’t change until you get a clear understanding of it

Only 500? That is not a lot given most characters have upwards of 100K.

The increased duration is fine but the 2nd part is way too OP. The whole team being invisible for 12 SECONDS!!!

Nope, this skill is good as it is.

This needs a time limit for the speed boost.

Why did you make him more of a support?

3 Likes

Yeah, but that goes with the point that Merlin isn’t supposed to be a support. He’s supposed to feed off his allies crits to quickly shut down the enemy team.

If merlin’s white were any stronger, you’d see the true power of this skill. Say someone like Mulan or tron has this as their purple skill. Then you’d see its sheer strength.

Alright I’ll make it higher.

:neutral_face: okay

Oh yeah, right.

Ummm I’ll make that skill stun instead of heal.

All Merlin really needs is an increase in certain stats and then he’s fine

2 Likes

Just, from someone who uses merlin on a regular basis, I’d say needs just 3 things-

1. A way for him to deal with hardy and evasion users so that his white cannot be completely nullified.

2. Small damage buff to blue so that his genie disk poses a threat.

3. Make it to where squirreled enemies can still receive debuffs. In his current state, the squirrels cannot receive buffs or debuffs, which makes the fights feel kinda slow and can ironically make the squirrels tough to kill.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney