Mickey and Friends

I like Robot Chicken’s view that Baloo from TaleSpin was given amnesia and dumped in the jungle to become The Jungle Book’s Baloo. Then he regains his memory and finds out who the true villain is…

The collection is specific from Disney. It’s similar to The Princesses. Mickey and Friends is just considered the main group.

Because they are not in the main group.

4 Likes

@Loutre Okay, so now I’m confused. is Scrooge and Huey, Dewey and Louie considered part of the main group, or are they just considered part of DuckTales?

…they’re not

1 Like

The main crew is Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald, Pete and Daisy

2 Likes

So basically The Sensational Six + Pete

I don’t know that I’d call Pete a “friend”…unless it’s by the Disney Jr. definition…

Mickey’s interacted with Chip and Dale long before there was a Disney Channel. Even Scrooge, but only a handful of times, I think. If it’s The Mouse’s call, it’s the Mouse’s call. But I’m thinking in terms of collection, which can cross color teams.

The characters in the Mickey & Friends collection have appeared with Mickey many dozens of times over the years, and have acted as the main characters in several recent TV series. Scrooge, Chip & Dale, and Huey, Dewey, & Louie, by comparison, are infrequent guest stars when it comes to Mickey’s entourage. HDL, at least, are borderline, but IMHO Scrooge and Chip & Dale really wouldn’t belong in that collection.

2 Likes

I think a better name for the collection would be the Sensational Six, or Disney’s Sensational Six, as the characters in the collection are all part of Disney’s Sensational Six + Pete. The only two members of the Sensational Six that re not yet in the game are Pluto and Daisy.

And that’s exactly why it can’t be called the Sensation Six collection

Anyways, collections are only based on roles, buffs, disables, and IPs (last I checked) :man_shrugging:

The Sensational Six is are just a group, not an IP

Check Minnie’s skillset

1 Like

For Pluto, I’m talking about playable characters instead of characters that are apart of another character’s abilities.

Even Peter is not part of the Sensational Six, he has recently been featured in a lot of Disney Shows that mainly feature the Sensational Six, and he’s not part of the six, because he is mainly used as an antagonist, he’s considered an un-official member of the Sensational Six (and it wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to call it Sensational Seven) and if Daisy does get added, and Pluto only remains as part of Minnie’s abilities, than that would still be six characters.

And it’s not Sensational Six collection.
Mickey and Friends is something different and includes all classic characters from shorts and any characters related to them.

3 Likes

That was what my original post was about. But as they mentioned they are only focusing on a few characters, instead of all of Mickey’s friends which would include other characters. And the same characters that they are focusing on are the same characters in Disney’s Sensational Six, and if they decided to change the name to Sensational Six, it would save some confusion.

And I’m not saying they have to change the name, PerBlue and Disney can run the game how they want, it’s just a suggestion.

… I just wonder why Daisy has DuckTales collection despite never appearing in DuckTales 1987 and only in DuckTales 2017.

She’s not in that Collection. Again, if she’s not actually visible in game it’s not finalized. Please do not spread misinformation for things that are not visible in game.

Is daisy going to be in Mickey friend collection?

She already is.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney