MICKEY FOR MAYOR! (Contest and Information)

I’m happy to properly announce “Mickey for Mayor”!

“Mickey for Mayor” is to be a Choose-your-own-adventure style story/game. The plot centers around The City Mayoral election, and the winner: Mickey Mouse. Mickey Mouse mysteriously disappears just after getting elected, with the cities greatest Detectives putting their heads together to solve the case!
I hosted a Hunt that lead to a cryptic teaser 2 weeks ago.
You can read that thread and see the teaser here:

While there are many mysteries and codes ahead, it’s time for a little contest and an elimination game!

Some Details
There are over 200 paths currently planned and plenty of Endings (although less than what 200 paths might give the impression of) planned as well! But there are more endings than there appear to be! You begin by deciding who should accompany Basil to gather information from the people. 1. Mater 2. Darkwing Duck (90s) 3. Ford

Contest!
So In one of these secret endings you get to appear! Or a customized interaction between Basil, his partner and a character of your choice will appear somewhere. But how do you enter? And how do you win?
2 ways to enter:

1. Submit a conversation between Basil, his partner of your choice and a character of your choice. (If this is what you want if you win, please submit what you would want, if this isn’t what you want if you win, maybe do option 2).
    Should be submitted in this format:

Basil: Hello, we need to ask you about what happened at City Hall last night.
Character: YOUR LINE
Basil: YOUR LINE
Partner: YOUR LINE
(Continue This for a while but not too long, the back and forth can go for 4-8 lines for each character)
Basil: Well thank you for the information, we shall head on our way.

The character of your choice is limited to Disney, Pixar and Muppets.

1. Submit a Concept. Disney only, but that does include Disney bought companies, like Pixar, Marvel, Fox, Lucas Film, and Jim Henson Productions.
    It must follow this outline:

Name
Number-Star, Position, Rank

Source: Movie/Show/Game/Book/Ad Name
Info: Description
Quote: “That powerful or famous line they said”

Basic Attack:
Entrance:
Victory:
Defeat:

White: Skill Name
Description.
Must have a variable. Represent your variable using X.
Example:

This blind has a chance to fail on enemies above Level X.

Green: Skill Name
Description.
This one also needs a variable. They all need variables.

Blue: Skill Name
Description. Hey. This one also needs a variable.

Purple: Skill Name
Description. This one? It needs a variable. But, it RARELY has an animation. It usually only has an animation if this skill revives.

Red: Skill Name
Description.
Also needs a variable. BUT needs to buff things to. I recommend looking at a real Red Skill for that.

Friendships

Character/Other Character
“Name” , Description
+Smaller Variable
+Other, Bigger variable * S can affect a skill

Character/Other Other Character
“Name” , Description
+Smaller Variable
+Other, Bigger variable * S can affect a skill

Slight variation on this is acceptable. For example if a skill includes a picture or does memory disks differently it’s still a qualifying submission. But for example if you opt to include a Gold Skill, or don’t have variables, your entry is disqualified. If you have specific questions please PM me.

PLEASE do not submit on this thread. 2 separate Submissions threads will open AFTER Christmas.

But how many will win?
3 Character Interactions Will Win 1 For Each Partner
3 Self Cameos Will Win
This will be made sure to also be
3 Character Interaction Submissions
3 Concept Submissions
Not necessarily one exclusively matching to another.

So who will moderate?
@Filadae_Djaq
@Champion_David
@Phal
@LilRubyKinz

ELIMINATION GAME
So many characters will appear throughout the game. And even if you don’t win THIS is your chance to influence some of WHO appears. In an Elimination game like no other!

Our first round will be for 3 Characters met by Basil and Mater. But you get to submit who will be in this and the next 2 rounds! (Each round is for each Partner)

HOW?
Through PMs.

The PM Should Be like this:
Character Name and Thing They Are From as the title.
Link me the Disney Wiki page for the character.

I want 10 Characters total for each round.

Submission Period for Round 1 ends on December
24th
Contest Submission Begins on December 31st

20 Likes

Who i should dm to sumbit a charther

You should dm me.

There has been some confusion:

I’ve received a few contest submissions via dm that didn’t understand these things.
Contest Submissions Open on December 31st. They will have 2 separate threads. By “choose his partner” I mean choose from the 3 ones that will be appearing.

Bumping this post up for a friend…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney