Mickey Mouse (MMCH) and Toodles Concept (Very Unlikely)

Here is a concept art of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse version of Mickey Mouse and Toodles. This concept is very unlikely since we already have Mickey in the game, but here’s the concept anyways:

Mickey Mouse (Clubhouse) and Toodles (Mickey and Friends)

Description: “You got ears! say cheers because Mickey’s inviting you to his Clubhouse! Just say, “Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse”, and you’ll be able to help Mickey and Toodles battle enemies with their Mouseketools!”
Stars: :star:
Team: Blue
Role: Support
Position: Middle
Entrance: Clubhouse Mickey walks to the battlefield in the same way as the intro of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Victory: Clubhouse Mickey does his Hot Dog Dance move.
Defeat: Clubhouse Mickey makes a sad face (reference to the meme from Mickey’s Great Clubhouse Hunt) and sadly walks away.

Basic Attack: Toodles taunts the closest enemies near him by waving his left ear at them.

White Skill: Oh, Toodles!: Mickey calls for Toodles and the players will choose one of four Mouseketools for 10 seconds. The four Mouseketools available are a slingshot, a water shooter, a hammer, and the Mystery Mouseketool. The Mystery Mouseketool is a bow and arrow. When the game is on auto mode, Mickey will choose one of the four Mouseketools available.
Green Skill: Hot Dog Dance: Mickey will do his Hot Dog Dance move, healing everyone on his team by X HP for 3 seconds and charming the closest enemy and increasing their attack speed.
Blue Skill: Mousekedoer: The Mouseketools from “Oh, Toodles” give Mickey and Toodles further events.
Purple Skill: Clubhouse Pals: Mickey and Toodles’ friendship deduce enemies’ attack speed by 10% for the first 10 seconds of the combat.
Red Skill: Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!: “Mousekedoer” increases everyone’s energy gain by 15%. “Hot Dog Dance” also heals allies next to the original ally being healed.

Friendships:
Mickey Mouse (Clubhouse), Toodles, and Minnie Mouse - We’ve got ears, say cheers!
Mickey Mouse (Clubhouse), Toodles, and Joy - Remembering Bloofy’s House

And that’s my Mickey Mouse (Clubhouse) and Toodles hero concept. Once again, this is a very unlikely concept since we already have the original Mickey Mouse in the game and I think DHBM does not plan to add any variants of Mickey or any other character.

I wish Bloofy from Inside Out 2 (2024) will come out in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode.

… And what does that have to do with this non-Inside Out concept? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Why are you posting this everywhere? I cannot escape it.

1 Like

Actually It’s Inside Out Concept and he says “Oh, Pouchy”.

But this is a Mickey mouse concept…Not an inside out concept.

2 Likes

I’m sorry about that.

No, you’re making it worse

What are they even doing wrong?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What does this have to do with the topic?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney