Mickey's Two Brothers & The Muppets

I would like to see Oswald Rabbit and even still Julius the Cat from Walt Disney’s first animated series, I don’t know exactly what his copyright status is, but if like to see him make a return in some form.

Also, would it be possible for The Muppets to join the game?

Muppets? Hahaha totally in for Ms piggy! Or if their going to get Oswald can I, Hades get an entrance with the old animation dancing skeletons?

Kermit the frog?I’m in,too!

Oswald might be cool, but I doubt if the Muppets will ever come. They just wouldn’t fit in.

I want ALL of this! This needs to be in my life!

Ms Piggy is scary sometimes…

Hmm, I guess I can say a yeah 4 those guys.

I don’t like The Muppets much at all but I can tell you that Disney has the right to Oswald the Lucky Rabbit as of right now. But they haven’t doneuch with ahim except for Epic Mickey 1 & 2. If they add Julious the Cat since they are kind of counterparts.

Oswald could get a disk from Mickey im which Oswald jealous of Mickey which asically happened in Epic Mickey 1, they were friends in Epic Mickey 2: the Power of 2.

She’s also a terrible role model and girlfriend to Kermit. She always hit him and berated him. I never liked her. I thought she was an abusive and egotistical bully. Sorry if this offends anyone, but I just never liked her and always perceived her that way.

3 Likes

I never liked Piggy either. Statler and Waldorf are the real OGs.
tenor

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney