Mighty blaster hero contept

Mighty blaster is a :star::star: Hero he will be in September sign in if he comes…image white skill laser gun mighty blaster shots a laser gun dealing 2016 damage to all enimies.image green skill the mega logo mighty blaster uses his logo healing self 500 hp image blue skill shape shift mighty blaster turns into a hammer dealing 300 damage to all enimies and stunning themimage purpel skill lets take a starech mighty blaster skills do 1000 extra damage.

red skill mega punch mighty punches enimies dealing 8775 damage to the front most enimie and stunning for 19 seconds

Idk what I’m seeing

Some of the skill pics are the ones already in game…

And you already posted a concept already. Take a break.

8 Likes

…wat.
10 characters

3 things.

• What is up with these horrible image?
  • please learn to spell before you post.
  • Put some or any thought into your concepts before you post.

No need to flag though…

8 Likes

Ok tomorrow i will come back or night i will continue

Or take our advised and take a break and gt better at concepts!

6 Likes

Also this is once again in the wrong category. Look at some others concepts, enjoy them, and give feedback if you want. I sent you a PM offering to help you in your next concept. Could you look at it and give it a response?

Who’s mighty blaster?

Red skills don’t have animations

Wrong category, should be Creative - Hero Concepts.

4 Likes

This is borderline spam. Just please fix your grammar and spelling, and learn to categorize properly.

I put it on right catagory

1 Like

In the skills try using variables such as ‘X’ or ‘Y’ rather than clunky numbers.

Also, make the pictures smaller and leave a line after each one to ensure that you don’t end up with text on the side.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney