Miguel Rivera Día de los Muertos Calavera Costume Fanart Concept

Hi there! Nice to meet you all, this is my first post in this forum and I’d like to share my concept fanart of Miguel Rivera “Calavera Costume”. It’s not perfect :see_no_evil: so I hope DHBM can release more costume for more heroes soon (especialy Miguel :speak_no_evil:). Thanks for seeing this post. God bless!

25 Likes

Welcome to the forums! It.looks really cool! :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome, and nice artwork on Miguel’s second thread. Hope more costume threads come soon…

3 Likes

Yeah the costumes are fun to have. Maybe we could even have more than one for a hero in the future. Stitch would look awesome with his Elvis costume.

3 Likes

Spooky costume for the season.

1 Like

Halloween is soon so we may get more costumes!

3 Likes

Tbh, dis doesn’t look like fanart.

It looks like the real thing & dats absolutely amazing!

1 Like

IT IS perfect.
But for now, ‘‘costumes’’ is dead project.

1 Like

It can fit to october for haloween or november to the dia los murteos which also known as the day off the dead since koko s settings is in 1.11

1 Like

Aside from his hands looking pretty enormous, this is a really good reskin/recolour :grinning: it’d be nice to see more new costumes, we’ve been on recycled ones in contests for a while now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Who do you think could have fiting custome for thanks giving holiday? For charistmes jack skellington need to get his sandy claws outfit

1 Like

Agree on Jack Skellington “Sandy Claws” costume, hahaha… For thanks giving maybe “Pilgrim” Mickey Mouse?

By the way, thanks a lot for all of your positives comments, really
appreciate it… Hope you guys have a great day! :grin:

Don’t revive dead topics, and I don’t care. By the way welcome to the community.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney