Mike Wazowski(sp?)

I noticed that his green skill states fantastic damage always crit against scared opponents. Is this still true if he’s not in the line up?

Yes. It is true since other heroes can scare, like Zurg or Sulley

Scare is a status effect. That’s just explaining what scare does. No need to worry if you take him off your team. :slight_smile:

EDIT because this has no good reason to be flagged

The skill allows him to inflict a status affect called Scare.

When Scare is inflicted, then all fantastic attacks will critical.

However, if you take Mike of your team, Fantastic attacks cannot critical all the time because he is not there to inflict scare. :wink:

Now, if you used instead of him Sulley, Zurg, or Hades, then you would still have this status effect because they can inflict it.I

Edit: this is to ditch the flag. If you flag this again, then it will be sent to support for analysis.

Perfect! Thanks!

What happened here?

1 Like

Strange. This was not off topic. It was only a question

1 Like

@polaris please explain why you did this

EDIT: I received 2 notifications saying this was hidden by community flags?? Somethings up…

Whut the heck! That is uncalled for. I answered a question.

I just want to add something to help you. Not all fantastic-based heroes have scare ability. There are some heroes who doesn’t scare like Quorra, Vanellope, Elastigirl, etc. If you don’t have a hero in your team with a scare ability (like taking Mike out), your heroes won’t be able to deal crit damage.

1 Like

That’s not entirely true.

Heroes are perfectly capable of dealing crit damage without Scare (or Study) being in effect, just with a reduced chance (usually, all hail O5 Jack Jack…).

The chance to crit depends on the crit rating and how many points above the enemy level it is.

@Polaris, what’s happening here? Pls advise :thinking:

1 Like

Not sure why all the posts in this thread were hidden. None were flagged. :woman_shrugging:

That’s strange, ah well! Thanks for restoring it.

I got a ‘flagged for off-topic’ message if that helps solve anything

Um… sorry the post went wrong because of some missing phrases. But you were right.

Thank you for taking care of it :smiley:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney