Miles ‘Tails’ Prower. (Unlikely Hero Concept, but it could be possible!)

Hello, Elytrion back with another Hero Concept, though this one is unlikely to happen. I do not own these Photos, all wrights go to the Sonic Team and Sega… Except for the Sonic Chronicles ones.

Description
“A Highly intelligent Fox with over 300IQ, Miles Prower also known as ‘Tails’ Is nothing to Scoff at!”
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Support
Position: Mid
Stars: ★

Entrance:
Tails’ Entrance will be similar to Chip & Dale’s entrance. He will fly his Tornado and Damage the enemy team with a Bomb. Then, fly down to the ground.
Friendship Entrance (Concept):
If both Sonic and Tails happen to be on your team, then Sonic will be displayed on top of The Tornado, As seen on the Image. Then queue their normal Entrances.
Elimination:
Tails will Tumble, and Scratch his head Dizzily showing Tiny Classic Sonics Run circles around his head.

White Skill: “Scan”
Tails will Hack the Enemy team. Decreasing Attack and Movement speed.

Blue Skill: “Medi Bot”
Tails will place a Medi Bot on the ground, and heal his Allies ‘X’ continually until it’s destroyed.

Green Skill: “The Tornado”
Mainly Damage increases.

Purple Skill: “Shield Bot”
Tails will place a Shield bot, and give his Allies ‘X’ Shield.

Red Skill:
Tails’ “The Tornado” Skill will now Stun for ‘X’ Seconds onto opponents. Tails’ “Scan” Now causes a ‘X’ Stun.

• ‘X’ Basic Damage
  • ‘X’ Skill Power
  • ‘X’ Max Health

Basic Attack:
Tails will shoot Lasers out of his Laser gun, dealing below-average damage with great speeds.
Friendship Disks:

Sonic (Concept) “Best Pals forever!”

• “The Tornado” will give The Opponents Tenacity Decrease for ‘X’ Seconds.
  • ‘X’ Damage dealt by “The Tornado”
  • ‘X’ Max Health Increase
  • Improved Healing
    Friendship Item:
    1-Up CRT.

Hiro Hamada “T3CH 4 L1F3”

• ‘X’ “Medi Bot” & “Shield Bot” Max Health increase
  • Both “Medi Bot” and “Shield Bot” are now capable of dealing ‘X’ Damage.
  • ‘X’ Basic Damage
  • ‘X’ Fantastic Crit
    Friendship Item:
    A Image of a Tails Cyber Suit similar to Big Hero 6.

Allies:
Milo Thatch
Gadget
Flik

Here’s a Link to a very good Sonic Concept that I think’ll work great with him!

1 Like

But he’s not a Disney character so it’s not possible :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I do wanna see owl house characters fr

I mean, anything is possible. Basically, if Sega somehow did a Collaboration with Disney Heroes, this is the Setup I wish were implemented into the game.
We just gotta wait for that moment if it will ever come.

Plus, for suggestions you can suggest any characters, Disney or not. That’s what they said. Just for non-Disney characters, you should probably put them as unlikely concepts.

They probably said that because the title says “but it could be possible!”, not to discourage from making unlikely concepts

I mean, if that were to be the case, he’d have to avoid the ‘Unlikely Hero Concept’.

Are you talking bout me or🤨

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney