Milo Murphy concept

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/milomurphyslaw/images/1/11/Milo_Murphy.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160204195936

:star:

Quote:
whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

White action: the lama incident
Milo jumps and a herd of lamas carry of an enemy

Green action: Murphy’s law
A lamp post, safe, tree, or toilet falls on an enemy

Blue action: diogee go home
Diogee shows up on the battlefield stunning the enemy

Purple action: rooting for the enemy
Milo charms the enemy

Red action: body armor
Milo gets a health buff.

Entrance:
Milo walks in with his backpack

Defeat:
Milo faints

Victory:
Milo pets diogee

Hero type:
Damage

Friendships:
Fix it Felix
Huey, Dewey, Louie

6 Likes

Red skills should be affecting stats and be passive not an entirely new action. Same as purple skills usually are stat buffs…Minus Duke but he’s gotta be a special snowflake

1 Like

Actually, purple skills are less subjective to that rule. But they may not be just regular attacks. They have to be passive or happen during a certain time.

Also, Aladdin’s purple skill includes a new animation as well

2 Likes

And duke caboom

I was talking to CMG4, who already mentioned Duke

Oh sorry…I didn’t even read that up there

Hades has a new animation for purple skill too. But the point is, very few characters do.

1 Like

Just old myth about purple skills. Who said it first???

Funnily enough, I had just been kicking around a Milo Murphy concept in my head, too, and it was remarkably similar to this one (complete with the White Skill being a herd of llamas running through), though my idea for Milo’s purple skill was a large armor/reality buff (since Milo always wears body armor). Didn’t get far enough to think about a red skill but something like Milo having an elevated chance to avoid attacks aimed at him feels a bit more fitting for him, at least in my opinion.

Maybe the charm immunity could be part of a friendship disk?

1 Like

Sorry… what do you mean?

What are you talking about “who said it first”

Many people said that purple and red skills don’t have animation. I’m just wondering who decided that

@IGNASIO we don’t decide that. We notice that.

Only a few Purple skills introduce completely new animations. And a few of them recycle animations. But most purple skills are passive.

If you check all of the red skills in the game, you would also notice that none of the red skills include any new animations.

If you wanna make a concept, you have to make those concepts fit into the game. You can’t just make a concept that has a skill which reads “??? makes the game crash” and call it okay. No, it has to fit in with the game.

1 Like

It does seem like a good idea though

I disagree. The concept doesn’t make much sense. Especially the animations.

And this is probably the most logical skill in Milo’s skillset.

But as far as the concept goes, I can probably tell that @Grim_grinning_Ghost probably only made it up to Episode 4 of the whole series. Because all of the skills happen in the first few episodes.

I watched all of the episodes. This is just from the theme song.

I’m sorry if you don’t like this but I don’t want anything about “no red animations” or “this is a bad concept” from you.

What if you heard it from someone else?

If you have watched all the episodes than get more creative

I would maybe let it flow, only if they don’t point out every stinking little mistake!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney