Milo Murphy´s law concept

Hi! I´ve returned to concept making, I taked a break for the holidays but here´s another, hope you enjoy it and at the end please post all feedback

Milo Murphy
Stars: :star2: :star2:
Quote: It´s my world and we´re all living in it
Role: control
Entrance: he walks into his position while some trees fall on him but he jumps and avoid them
Victory: Milo caresses Diogee
Defeat: he realizes that he has nothing left in his backpack, and feels sad
Basic attack: throws something from his backpack

:white_circle: White skill: Infinite backpack
He wants to make something big with something from his backpack but he can´t decide what to do, so he ask the player
Fan: he activates a fan knobacking the tre most front enemies and reducing their attack speed by 50%
the reduction of attack speed can fail if the enemies are above X level
Whistle for llamas: he blows a whistle for llamas making a stampede of llamas stunning all the enemies for 5 seconds, the stun can fail if the enemies are above X level
Stairs and binoculars: he takes out some stairs from his backpack and climb it, when is at the top he takes out some binoculars and studies all enemies for 10 seconds, the study can fail if the enmies are above X level

:green_circle: Green skill: Go home Diogee:
Diogee appears at the side of Milo, then he tells diogee to go home, when diogee is going home he passes through all the enemies and stuns them for 6 seconds also deals X damage, the stun can fail if the enemies are above X level

:large_blue_circle: Blue skill: As dad always says:
Milo remembers a saying that his fathers says increasing the attack speed of him and his allies by 70% for 7 seconds also he silences the enemies for 5 seconds, the silence can fail if the enemies are above X level

:purple_circle: Prepared for everything
all the disables and debuffs applied in Infinite backpack are increased by 13% and increases other 13% each time he uses infinite backpack

:red_circle: Murphy´s law:
Each 3 times Milo puts a disable or a debuff on a enemy all enemies receive one stack of fatigue
+Y evasion
+Z damage to Go home Diogee

Friendships
Milo Murphy/Darkwing duck
Give me that backpack!
Allies: Clawhauser, Hiro and Eva
Buff: when a enemie is stunned Milo gains 30 energy
+30 energy per star

Milo Murphy/Joy
Think positive
Allies: Baymax, Mushu and Kevin fynn
Buff: When milo receives a buff the attcak speed of the enemies is reduced by 15% for 8 seconds
+15% per star

7 Likes

This is a great concept, I love this idea, Milo is such a wild card and I feel he would have to be that way in game too. You can never be too prepared with Murphy’s Law, lol

1 Like

thanks! this concept was kinda difficult since is a full serie with lots of ideas in every episode, I think finally I make something like general of all the serie in his skillset, also here you can request concepts

Dr_DoofenSpider - Wasabi (BH6)

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney