Mim refresh or nerf?

Why was it intentional to have mim start in dragon form in this new patch anyway ?

Surely if the developers played the game and had seen the data then they would have noticed mim performance in invasion and that her starting in crocodile form was the reason why she was good invasion

Mim got hit with a nerf ball, well more like a nerf dart

lets not beat around the bush
mim was invested in due to Invasion nothing else. now PB remove the only thing she was good at
definitely a nerf!

2 Likes

call a spade a spade will ya

1 Like

I knew this would happen the minute I read patch note. Tried to reach all tiers yesterday so it bad it doesnt bother me anymore. But about next Yellow Invasion? I honestly dont know :frowning:

Gizmo was nerfed but at least he is still usable in Invasion. But by feedback, Mim is now useless

I have warned my guild about this, hopefully they tried their best yesterday too

1 Like

Mims been NERFED HARD in invasion. I dong recommendhsr anymore.

Edit: She needs to use her tank croc form instead of her dragon form when fighting the bot. Plus she needs a skill to give her energy gain so she can keep using her skills.

Thx

As i said: don’t post invasion teams here they will nerf another hero this way

I dont think that will change anything. They can see the logs, thats how Gizmo was nerfed last time. So whether you post it or not, they already know.

3 Likes

Agree, what’s happening now is just a big mess.

One team was nerfed and people cry about it, but meanwhile second team was found and people demend to nerf it. What’s the point?
You want good things or not?

People posted many times Gizmo as well

Better keep these things to self or between guilds. PB have logs, no need to SHOUT about this, so more people are finding it.

Oh, and I hope Mim will receive a hard cap to her blue skill, just like Gizmo.
Or they keep both good, or they nerf both, situation where only one team is good is unfair.

2 Likes

Thats the kermit exploit. Nah. It will be fixed soon.

Regarding the subject line of this thread, am I the only person who thinks the answer is “both”? It’s a definite (though apparently unintentional) nerf for Invasion, but the changes made to Mim look like they could make her useful in PvP, if not necessarily top-tier. Or is everyone OK with Jim Hawkins giving the opposing team 300 energy at the start of battle as well as Energizing them and giving them bonus energy?

Because we should be denied a long-running single-color invasion team unless PerBlue restores a short-lived all-color invasion team. Makes perfect sense.

2 Likes

I definitely agree with you, its both a buff and a nerf. Buff to one role and a nerf to another.

Aside from the croc form. Don’t forget the energy gain too polaris. Mim needs it to match her previous damage potential vs bot.

You’re not the only one and I find it sad that people are calling her useless now despite such greatly boosted stats and skillset. It’s like they wanna see her pigeon-holed to invasion and only remember her once every 3 weeks.

Her potential in pvp is great if only they fix her Tron bug (as reported in Known Issues).

As for why she starts as a dragon now, it should be obvious. Dragon can target multiple enemies and makes more damage overall. Crocodile damage is big but only single target. So if default was crocodile, that would make her worse in pvp and they didn’t think of invasion when they changed it. Sure they need to fix her in invasion now but need to avoid making her worse in pvp so it’s not as simple as people may think.

Per blue can code tag the bot as a tank therefore mim will keep using her croc skill And leave the others untouch, that way mim will use dragon form in pvp and use croc only vs the bot.

Plus she needs some energh gain go bring back her biteness vs bots.

Mim as a Crocodile would have done even more damage, but they broke her, and she turns into a dragon instead of a Crocodile. Ugh, useless!

1 Like

The bot already was classed as a tank. The problem now though is the bot doesn’t have a white skill to use, so Mims new white won’t change from type = default to type = tank

2 Likes

Hmm. Maybe the bots beams can be tagged as tank attack? Im just tossing ideas.

Sigh
 I thought it was just me. Madam Mim was my go to damage dealer for mama bots past 200. Now she barely deals any damage. And now struggling to find a new team for this invasion. I loved the addition of Mim because grew up on Robin Hood but outside of invasion she became not viable for the game outside of invasion. Now no longer useful in invasion.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney