Mim refresh or nerf?

Why did you ruined Mim? You really want us to stop playing invasion @Polaris?

19 Likes

It would be nice to see it but my game is not even loading. Well done pb, well done.

@Polaris to clarify - Mim used to default to Crocodile making her an invasion super star. She’s now defaulting to Dragon against the bot, making her almost useless in Invasion. Is this intended?

1 Like

Thx pb. Making the game every Patch a little bit worse.
Nice nerv.

6 Likes

Thanks for nerfing again a hero that was useful in invasion before this update. That “refresh” of Mim took her last reason of being useful.

5 Likes

I’d like to think that this is a bug… Innocent until proven guilty :man_shrugging:

it wouldn’t be the first time some game-changing (ruining) tweak has been made unannounced, though.

4 Likes

Oh my God, she deals like 0 damage now :triumph:

We knew from the notes she wouldn’t work anymore. So frustrating

It must be a bug as even against a whole team of tanks she goes to Dragon form only. No croc , no % damage.

It isn’t a bug, enemy must use their active skill to change her animal.
Creeps doesn’t own active skills.

nothing in the patch notes mentions changing her default form to Dragon. There wasn’t anything in there to indicate that she wouldn’t still work :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

At least we have wasabi now with %hp damage in his disk, right? :eyes: but honestly, I hate this stealth nerfs

What was an oversight? Her starting as Crocodile or her starting as Dragon? If the former, then literally s…w you changing that after so long time, really.

But it was quite evident that she wouldn’t work otherwise why refresh her. Pb changed her gaining energy when enemy uses their active skill. In invasion no one has any active skill. The new guy works in invasion so that’s the whole agenda right there. Even if her form is defaulted to croc I doubt she will work as good as before.

She would still gain energy with basic attacks.

On the plus side the Magica disc is ideal for breaker quest

That’s rather slow. U would have to manual fight or something. I said I have my doubts on that and quick fight.

No, the Magica disc means that all those breaker quests where enemy starts with full power they Will lose energy and be vexed.

Hexed*

Not a bug. It was intentional

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney