Minor Cosmetic Suggestion

Hello all. I thought I’d suggest a small change that is purely cosmetic and having to do with appearance.

In order to gather Friend XP, I was farming bits in Campaign while matching up the friended heroes together so they could earn their appropriate XP. I eventually came to a point where there were only two friendships left, and I had room for an extra hero, so I just decided to throw Hades into the team just for the fun of it.

When AUTO mode activated Hades active skill, which obviously causes fire damage a few seconds after the wave of fire hits them, I kind of thought about how bland the enemy looks when they’re on fire because of a flame-based attack. All they have are three little hearts over their head, with a scraggly flaming line dashing through them. Which . . . Isn’t very realistic for someone who just got blasted by a wave of boiling flames.

When an enemy is frozen, their appearance is highlighted to the point where they clearly stand out from their allies. They’re covered in a nearly opaque sheet of blue ice, and teeth/spikes of lighter ice surround their feet region. Pretty realistic.

My suggestion? Ditch the three flaming hearts. Instead, give the target a strong orange tint. Then, add a campfire-like bowl of white-yellow flames which covers about the lower third of the target.

The same could be done for poison effects. The target could be overcome by a faint dark green tinge, with small green wavy lines floating above their heads, similar to cartoon stink lines.

A very minor suggestion, but one that I feel could be achieved.

5 Likes

Yes, that would be so much better @Polaris !

1 Like

Its all in the graphics.

Graphics is what get the players to play. The story/challenge is what keeps them there.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney