Mirabel Madrigal

Mirabel Madrigal

Stars at the beginning: :star:
Role: Support
Position: Mid
Team: Yellow

Entrance: Mirabel slides on the stairs from her house, Casita.
Victory: Mirabel smiles.
Defeat: Mirabel cringes.

Quote: “Well, my little friend, I am not, because the truth is, gift or no gift, I am just as special as the rest of my family.”

Basic attack: Mirabel throws at the closest enemy one of the content from the ‘‘Not Special Special’’ box; toy windmill, a jar of sweets, or party hat.

White skill: Casita Help :sparkles:
Mirabel calls for help from Casita, causing 10 plates to be thrown at the random enemies, each plate deal X damage, knocks them back, and removes 15% Armor and Reality for 12 seconds, stacking with each use. Casita will also grant all allies 300 energy.

Green Skill: Joyful Music
Mirabel plays on her accordion, healing everyone by X HP, granting 4 stacks of Hardy, and increasing attack and movement speed by 100% for 10 seconds.

Blue Skill: Mama’s Cooking
Once per wave, Mirabel gives Julieta’s food to the first ally to be KO’d, fully healing them, and granting them invincibility for 6 seconds and also 6 stacks of Hardy.

The heals is less effective and invincibility has a chance to fail on allies above level X.

Purple skill: Power of Love
Any ally generates 1 stack of hardy every 2 seconds for 10 seconds after being healed by Mirabel.
This includes also when Mirabel heals herself.

This has the chance to fail on allies above level X.

Red skill: The True Miracle
Each time an enemy will deal 30% of Max HP to one of Mirabel’s allies that enemy will deal 70% less damage with their basic attacks and skills for the next 5 seconds.

Mirabel and her allies cannot get shielded but instead, they will receive Armor and Reality equal to 10% of the shield’s HP value for the remainder of the wave.

The Armor and Reality buff is less effective on allies above level X.

Additional stat boosts:
+X SP
+X Reality
+X Damage to each plate from ‘‘Casita Help’’

Friends

Anna - Something Special

Allies with Hardy Generate Energy

• +X HP
  • +X SP
  • Mirabel and allies generate 30 energy every 2 seconds while having 3 or more hardy stacks (+30 energy per star)

Basil - Missing Candle

Allies with High HP Deal Bonus Damage

• +X BD to Mirabel and allies
  • +X Armor to Mirabel and allies
  • +X Reality to Mirabel and allies
  • Allies above 80% of their Max HP deal a bonus 10% damage with their basic attacks and skills (-5% HP to work, +10% damage per star)
14 Likes

This is a nice concept!

2 Likes

Thanks.

I really hope Encanto character will appear at some point (preferable very soon).

Wow, its better than mine :frowning:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney