It’s time for another Villaintine’s concept! This time, fitting to the theme, we’re diving into the world of Descendants and putting a spotlight on one of the 4 main VK’s, Evie!
Description: Daughter of The Evil Queen, ready to use her chemistry knowledge to curse enemies.
Quote: “I like to think I’m the fairest of them all.”
Trial Team: Blue
Entrance: Evie walks onto the battlefield, purse in hand.
Victory: Pulls out her cell phone and takes a selfie.
Defeat: Evie puts her hand to her mouth and gasps in surprise.
Basic attack: Throws a potion from her purse at an enemy.
White - Rotten to the Core
Evie throws a poison apple at the enemy with the most skill power, charming them for 12 seconds. The enemy’s basic damage is increased by X while they are charmed.
Green - Magic Mirror
Evie shines her magic mirror at nearby enemies, removing 300 energy from each of them and blinding them for 8 seconds. The blind has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
Blue - Sleeping Potion (Fantastic Damage)
Evie puffs a sleeping potion at the frontmost enemy, dealing X damage to them over 9 seconds and stunning them for 5 seconds.
Purple - Chemical Curse
Every 3 basic attacks, Evie curses her target for 5 seconds. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
Red - Chillin’ Like A Villain (Normal Damage)
When Evie curses an enemy with “Chemical Curse”, she also deals X damage to enemies near her target and applies the curse to them. The curse has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
The enemy charmed by “Rotten to the Core” is immune to disables for the duration of the charm. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
+X Skill Power
+X Damage with “Sleeping Potion”
Campaign: “Fashion Forward” - Evie and Disgust work together to create a new line of clothing. (Allies: Miss Piggy, Gaston, The Evil Queen)
Disk: “Fairest Fashion” - “Rotten to the Core” Deals Damage Over Time
+X Basic Damage
The enemy charmed by “Rotten to the Core” takes damage equal to 8% (+8% per star) of their Max HP over the duration of the charm.
Campaign: “Chemical Conquest” - Evie asks Honey Lemon for help on her latest chemistry project. (Allies: Sally, Kim Possible, Yzma)
Disk: “Cursed Compound” - “Chemical Curse” Also Disables
+X Skill Power
When Evie curses an enemy with “Chemical Curse”, she has a 10% (+10% per star) chance of applying a random disable to them for 4 seconds.
Alternate Costume: Descendants 3
- I chose Blue for the Descendants Trial team color because that’s currently the team color with the most Disney villains in it (at least, of the villains showcased in the Descendants movies).
- “Rotten to the Core” and “Chillin’ Like a Villain” are titles of songs from Descendants and Descendants 2, respectively. “Rotten to the Core” is used as a pun based off of her using an apple, and also because Sofia Carson (Evie’s actress) sang a solo version of this song as a special after-movie “scene”.
- I chose her Descendants 3 outfit as an alternate costume instead of her Descendants 2 outfit because I thought it’d stand out more compared to her original outfit. (Also, quite frankly, Descendants 2 is my least favorite movie of the trilogy.)
- I initially had Madam Mim & Meg as her friendship campaigns, but my concept PM group helped me think of Disgust as a better option for her. I chose Honey Lemon as her second campaign since they both have a knack for chemistry.
- Mal will be released sometime within the next couple of days to go alongside Evie, so watch out for that.