Missing badges!

I CAN’T USE ORANGE BADGES OR PURPLE CONSUMABLE BADGES FOR MY AVATAR/PROFILE PIC! I am TRIGGERED because I was ACTUALLY USING a CONSUMABLE BADGE as a profile pic (MISSION SPEED UP) myself and it ACTUALLY WORKED with my profile! PLEASE HELP AS NO OTHERS LOOK OK RIGHT NOW EXCEPT ONES I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO!

YOU CAN USE BADGE AVATARS OF THE HIGHEST RARITY OF HERO YOU HAVE so if you have a PURPLE +4 HERO then you can use PURPLE +4 BADGE as your AVATAR and if you have ORANGE +3 HERO then you can use ORANGE +3 BADGE AS YOUR AVATAR also i think some avatars were REMOVED a while ago before the anniversary to prepare for COLLECTIONS so maybe the ONE YOU USED to use was REMOVED?

Hmm, maybe. Oranges definitely would apply to this, and they probably removed the consumable badges. (Mission Speed Up, XP Drinks, etc.) Too bad, that clock looking badge was PERFECT for my avatar…

It does not work that way either.

If you get a white hero you unlock all white badges as avatars. If you have a green hero you unlock all green badges as avatars. If you have a blue hero, you unlock all blue badges as avatars. This goes on and on. Also no need to be screaming as if a manager decided to not accept an expired coupon.

1 Like

Actually there was a BUG that allowed players to use loads of items as avatars that were never intended to be used that way. The bug was FIXED, so players who were using ‘illegal’ avatars had theirs removed and reassigned. It wasn’t related to collections. CARRY ON.

6 Likes

I like how @Polaris screams like a tired parent/teacher :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney