Mission “Coming Soon”

I unlocked Mission D (Wood Knot) for Merida / Elastigirl, but instead of a Start button in the missions list it just says “Coming Soon.” Anyone know why I can’t start this mission?

Mission D of the Merida-Elastigirl Friendship requires these:

• Merida
  • Elastigirl
  • Woody
  • Maui
  • Triton’s Trident Plan Bit
  • Deus Ex Calibur Bit

The issue here might be lack of requirements, even if one of them are missing, which will be tackled here:

• Merida is available in all Servers except for Server 19

• Elastigirl is available in al Servers

• Woody is available in all Servers

• Maui is available in all Servers except for Server 18 and 19

• The Triton’s Trident Plan Bit can be obtained in Chapters 8 and 15. You need at least one of these unlocked, which is Chapter 8, but Server 19 cannot access it for the meantime.

• The Deus Ex Calibur Bit can be obtained in Chapters 10, 13, and 17. You need at least one of these unlocked, which is Chapter 10, but Servers 18 and 19 cannot access it for the meantime.

I didn’t use Servers 13, 15, and 17 because they are not available in mine. Correct me if I’m wrong on the info I’m giving.

With that in mind, I’m assuming you’re either from Server 18 or Server 19.

I advise waiting for the requirements to be accessible, that’s the only thing that you can do.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m on server 18. Ok, thanks.

1 Like

Hey hey something to look forward to

You can have to wait a long time. I have Mal at 3 star disk on S14 but only have mission A available for 5 XP, because mission B is “Coming Soon.” Been that way for a long time.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney