Missions: Stitch and Maui success rates

So I recently attempted to do a Mission for Stitch and Maui called “No Buoyancy”. When I first attempted the mission, I didn’t realise that I “failed” the mission, so I did it again. Second time I still failed the mission. I checked to see the success rate, which is 97%. So my question is @Polaris, does a mission need to be 100% in order for the player to obtain the rewards? Why even post a success factor? At 97% I should have gotten the rewards at the end

Maybe your stitch and Maui just weren’t up to task😂

That’s unfortunate… you’re very unlucky in your case, considering how Stitch is upgraded…

Just keep on repeating those Missions, have patience.

1 Like

Well I may not have a math degree, but failing 2 missions simultaneously with a 97% success rate is very unlikely. Or am I a stickler about the meaning of “success rate”

I failed once a mission with 99%… yeah seems unbelevable but it happened… just level up a little bit skills or badges and you will not fail anymore… sounds really bad to see “you have 1 failed mission” but it happen…

It’s just luck, nothing to worry much about.
You can even complete mission with 30% chance of success… few times in row.

@Swashbuckler_Gus_Server_14 you got it dead right. Failing twice in a row when the success rate is 97% very unlikely. Unfortunately that isn’t the same as impossible.
As frustrating as it is, it’s all simple probability. Keep running the missions, after doing it 100 times you should succeed 97 times. That doesn’t mean you won’t necessarily fail the first 3 times.

2 Likes

If the problem continues, then send in a support ticket :wink:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney