Mister Toon's Personal Picks

Greeting fellow forumers, Mister Toon here with a heroes that i think would be good fit to the game. Taking @Epic_Mickey suggestion, i’ll will share my opinion and perspective on the fighters that might come to the game. Also like them, i will reframe from talking about characters from Raya and the Last Dragon so as to not spoil it for anyone (plus i haven’t seen the movie yet. :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:) Okay, let’s get started.

Kaa

As many of you are aware, i am a huge fan of The Jungle Book. So, you could probably imagine my excitment when Baloo and King Louie came out. But the character from that movie i would love to see is the hypnotic yet accident-prone python: Kaa

He would be the second hero to use hypnosis on his enemies (the first being Jafar). So with that in mind, he would be put in the control role. But with his large body we could use another Tank villain seeing how there only three (Oogie Boogie, Hades, and the Queen of Hearts).

Quote of Choice

“You have just made a s-s-serious mistake my friend. A very s-s-stupid mis-s-stake.”

Possible Roles

• Tank
  • Control

Possible Skills

• a attack or skill: Kaa bites the enemy

• A skill or attack: Kaa uses his hypnotic gaze to control the enemy, he would either stun or charm them depended on what is most appepriate. If a skill, Kaa’s hypnosis would last as long as he has energy much like Jafar.

• A skill or attack: Kaa coils up an enemy and squeezes which stuns enemies

• A skill or attack: Kaa accidentally launches himself at enemies doing damage to them. This skill is very unique for Kaa also takes damage as well (not much though). Something like this:

FairCautiousFruitfly-max-1mb

• an ability or disk: Kaa turns invisible at the beginning of each wave.

• an ability or disk: After Kaa uses his hypnosis, the enemy that was hypnotized will get a stack of fatigue

• an ability or Disk: Kaa’s hypnosis effects mutiple targets

Possible Friends

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️

In this section, i might include heroes that haven’t appear in the game who i think that might be a good fit to the character. Please do not call me out on it for i know they are not in the game.

• Scar
  • Jafar
  • Maleficent
  • Dr. Facilier
  • Raya

In Conclusion

As a fan of The Jungle Book, i would love to see Mowgli and Shere Khan in the game. But out of all the cast, i would love to see Kaa in the future for he is my favorite character in the movie as well as my favorite Disney villain. With memorable villains already in the game, i am confidence that Kaa will be in the game sometimes in the future. Trus-s-st in me.

4 Likes

Sorry, I still don’t get why you say that Raya and Moana are good picks as friends for him. Others, yes, but them… :thinking:

1 Like

Well, there not really friends per say more like frenemies.

For Moana, sometimes my brain goes in directions that others have a hard time understanding.

the-inner-machinations-of-my-mind-are-an-enigma

But i do have an explanation for Raya. You see, judging by the trailers, Raya’s movie is all about trust. And Kaa has a short little tune about it. And by that logic, you could probably see where i’m going with this.

2 Likes

Well then maybe explain these then because they really are weird and I actually dislike the idea of having Moana and Raya as friends no matter your rationale.

Wendy Darling

With Peter and Hook already in the game, we are missing a important character. As far as Wendy goes, she would immerse herself with many heroes and there marvelous adventures.

As for gameplay, Wendy dosen’t look like much, but that dosen’t mean she has potential. She would be a buff-savvy hero who uses her motherly nature and a pouch of pixie dust as part of her skill set to distribute buffs to her allies (since pixie dust dosen’t play a large role in Peter’s).

Quote of Choice

“Oh, Peter, it’s just as i always dreamed it would be.”

Possible Roles

• Support
  • Control

Possible Skills

• An attack or skill: Wendy flies across the battlefield, either suspending enemy in the air (like Buzz’s Anti-Gravity Cage).

• An attack or skill: Wendy uses her mothely intentions to charm her enemies.

• an attack or skill: Wendy uses her her pixie to give allies a speed boost

• An ability or disk: pixie dusted allies will have a better chance of doging

• An ability or disk: She enters into battle with either an attack or speed boost or both

Possible Friends

• Peter Pan
  • Alice
  • Winnie the Pooh
  • Tigger
  • Eeyore
  • The Mad Hatter
  • Cheshire Cat
  • Olaf
  • Woody
  • Buzz Lightyear
  • Jessie
  • Jack Sparrow
  • John Silver
  • Belle
  • Bing Bong

In Conclusion

To be honest, i am suprised Wendy is not in the game by now. Seeing how she is basically the main character of Peter Pan. She may not look like much, but i am sure that devs can cook something creative for this underated heroine.

2 Likes

Piglet

When Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore came out, i very surprised they would be involved in something like this. Which begs the question on my mind: Where’s our favorite timid pig at?

With Mushu confirming that very small animals can join the fight, Piglet is legible to join. Nervous and prone to panic attacks when the going gets tough, Piglet would have to be a passive hero and play on the defensive by distruding buffs and shields for his allies and helpin out anyway this very small animal can.

Quote of Choice

“It hard to be brave when your a very small animal.”

Possible Roles

• Support

Possible Skills

• An attack or skill: Piglet sweeps an eneny with his broom much like Madam Mim

• an attack or skill: a wind kick up and blows Piglet away as well as the frontmost enemy knocking it back.

• an attack or skill: Piglet covers his eyes, which activates a shield for himself

• an ability or disk: Whenever Piglet gets scared, his armor increase

• an ability or disk: a sheild is applied to the ally with least armor

• an ability or disk: When Piglet takes enough damage, he turns invisible

Possible Friends

• Winnie the Pooh
  • Tigger
  • Eeyore
  • Rex
  • Fear
  • Merida
  • Violet
  • Sulley and Boo
  • Bo Peep

In Conclusion

With Piglet on the team, we would be Pooh character closer to having Winnie the Pooh collection. And also we would have another short character to prove that size does not really matter in the fight against the Inventor. So we must…

125d6878930d2590a58786537874c0db

Good choices

Aurora

With the hiatus of Disney Princess finally over, everybody has been asking for every princess under the sun from Ariel to Anna. But the princess that i want is Sleeping Beauty herself: Aurora (or Briar Rose to some people).

Not considered the fighting type, Aurora can go in two directions.

1. She would go at it alone and become a mistress of debuff using the curse spindle to stuns or fatigue enemies and use her gifts of beauty and song to charm them.

2. Aurora would be accompanied by the three good faries and distribute buff for their allies. The only down side is that Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather would not be their own character.

Either way, Aurora could be a valuable member of the team… if she can stay awake that is.

Quote of Choice

“If you dream a thing more than once, it is sure to come true.”

Possible Roles

• Control
  • Support

Possible Skills

• an attack or skill: Aurora throws a spindle at enemies

• an attack or skill: one of the three good faires zip at enemies

• an attack or skill: Flora gives allies a buff of any kind

• an attack or skill: Fauna gives allies either a health boost or energy boost.

• an attack or skill: Aurora falls asleep which promps Merryweather to heal her as she sleeps

• An ability or disk: Aurora is impervious to curse or fatigue debuffs

• An ability or disk: While Aurora is asleep, other skills will be performed

• an ability or disk: Aurora’s spindle give enemies a stack of fatigue

Possible Friends

• Alice
  • Rapunzel
  • Minnie Mouse
  • Cinderella
  • Snow White
  • Wendy Darling

In Conclusion

Much like Wendy and the princesses before her, Aurora may not look like much. But you would be surprised on how creative they can get with her skill set. And as one of the founding princesses, she deserves a spot on the roster.

I know what you mean when you say this, but it can sound like you are stereotyping so I just wanted to point that out.

1 Like

How else can i say it?

“Not considered the fighting type”

1 Like

Ariel

Continuing on with princess hopefuls, we travel under the sea with a mermaid that has been requested many times by many forumers including me.

Independent, headstrong, and adventurous to a fault, Ariel has proven mutiple times that she is a force to be reckon with. Wheither she would appear as a mermaid or a human is up for debate. But one thing is clear, since PB is steering away from Sorcerer’s Arena, Ariel using her dad’s trident is off the table.

Since she is a water-based hero, she use the power of the sea to make a splash on the enemy. And of course, than is also her angelic voice to charm her enemies.

Quote of Choice

“I don’t see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad.”

Possible Roles

• Control

Possible Skill

• An attack or skill: Ariel hits enemies with her tail

• An attack or skill: Ariel uses her voice to charm enemies

• an attack or skill: Ariel creates a current an fishes come ramming into enemies

• an abilities or disk: Item count doubles

• an abilities or disk: Ariel’s voice grant an ally a buff

• an abilities or disk: the current a fish knocks back enemy

Possible Friends

• Moana
  • Maui
  • Gerald, Marlin, and Nemo
  • Hank and Dory
  • Peter Pan
  • Ian Lightfoot
  • Pleakley
  • WALL-E
  • King Louie
  • Hercules
  • Barley Lightfoot
  • Sisu

In Conclusion

With this many request for Ariel, i am suprised she isn’t in the game yet. I even more surprised that Ursula came before Ariel did like Scar came before Simba and Hades before Hercules. But with the princess hiatus is over, Ariel should become part of this world shortly.

1 Like

I do seeing ariel fiting for the support role

Mowgli

Going back to the jungles of India for my next hopeful is the man-cub himself. Originally i was hoping that Mowgli would be in a team with Baloo but i guess PB had other plans. So i guess Mowgli would have to fight the creeps as a solo hero.

Unlike his live-action counterpart, who used his tricks and the red-flower (or fire) to his advantage, Mowgli doesn’t really much going on for him. But that doesn’t mean we can make a hero out of him.

Mowgli would be light on his feet and be a master of evasion like Aladdin and Peter Pan. As for his skillset, i was thinking that he would gain help from some minor characters such as the elephants and the vultures giving them a taste of the wild life.

Quote of Choice

“I’m alot tougher than some people think”

Possible Roles

• Damage

Possible Skills

Note: I was thinking that Mowgli would enter into battle with Bagheera that is similar to how Jasmine pairs up with Rajah.

• An attack or skill: Mowgli throws a prickly pear at enemy

• An attack or skill: Mowgli calls Bagheera who pounces on enemies and helps out in battle.

• An attack or skill: Colonel Hathi and his Dawn Patrol march onto the battlefield and tramples the enemy.

• An attack or skill: Buzzy, Dizzy, Flaps, and Ziggy swoop down and swipe at enemies

• an ability or skill: basic attack heals Mowgli

• an abilities or disk: the elephants stun enemies

• an ability or disk: the vulfures saps enemies

Possible Friends

• Baloo
  • King Louie
  • Timon and Pumbaa
  • Simba and Nala
  • Merida
  • Tigger
  • Peter Pan
  • Wendy Darling

In Conclusion

Even though he has been overshadowed by the more eccentric cast of animals, Mowgli still deserves some recognition. Besides, you can’t split up a good father/son relationship like Mowgli and Baloo. With Baloo in the game, Mowgli can not be far behind.

1 Like

King Fergus

Now let’s cover a hero that is long overdue for an apperance. With only one character from Brave, this movie is due for another representative. My wager would be the Bear King himself.

With bounds of courage and an unquenchable thirst for a good fight, Fergus would be hard hitting bruiser that is first into a fight. He would immediatly leap into battle fists flying and sword slashing as he decimates the creeps left and right leaving the stragglers for his allies.

Possible Roles

• Tank
  • Damage

Quote of Choice

“Well, that’s just grand now, isn’t it? Guess whose coming to dinner?”

Possible Skills

• Attack or skill: Fergus slashes his enemies his sword

• Attack or skill: Fergus leaps into the enemies dealing damage simliar to Gaston’s white skill

• Attack or skill: Fergus headbutts the nearest enemy which stuns them

• Attack or skill: Fergus tosses and ax at an enemy

• Attack or skill: Fergus tosses a spear at enemies

• an ability or disk: Fergus enters into battle with stacks of hardy

• an ability or disk: Fergus earns a sheild with an enemy he headbutts

• an ability or disk: he earns an increase for either a basic attack or skill power

Possible Friends

• Merida
  • Baloo
  • Winnie the Pooh
  • Goliath
  • The Manticore
  • Huey, Dewey, and Louie
  • Scrooge McDuck
  • Gaston
  • The Beast
  • Hercules
  • Maui
  • Mr. Big and Kolslov

In Conclusion…

A thirst for battle? Check! Perfect for combat? Check! Has a sword and strength and knows how to use them? Double check! Fergus would fit right into our roster of heroes and he would be glad to fight the creeps along side his daughter in order to get him and his family back home to Dunbroch.

1 Like

In the third desprction of attack or skill you spelled fergis instead of fergus

Before i move on two the next one. How many of you has seen Raya and the Last Dragon? Because i will do one on a characterfrom the movie and it might contain spoilers.

• Yes
  • No
  • I wish to
  • I don’t care

0 voters

1 Like

Raya

Raya has been must have for game right out of the gate. And for good reason too.

She knows martial arts and has a sword that also function as something of a grappling hook. Next to her predecessor, Mulan, Raya is a textbook example of a warrior princess. As such, she would strikes fast and hard. Her inclusion in the Disney Princess franchise remained a mystery but she has definitely earned a spot in DHBM as far as anyone is concerned.

Possible Roles

• Damage

Quote of Choice

“Note to self: Don’t die.”

Possible Skills

• an attack or skill: Raya swings her sword

• an attack or skill: In the beginning of each wave, Raya rolls in on Tuk Tuk and charges through enemies

• an attack or skill: Raya uses her sword to grab the back most enemy and pulls them near her so she can roundhouse kick it.

• an ability or disk: whenever Raya dodges an attack, her attack speed increase

• an ability or disk: her sword snag saps enemies

• an ability or disk: Tuk Tuk entrance increases attack speed for allies

• an ability or disk: Raya has better chance of dodging

Possible Friends

• Moana
  • Merida
  • Mulan
  • Mushu
  • Genie
  • Goliath
  • Hercules
  • Aladdin
  • Maui
  • The Manticore

In Conclusion

Being the newest member of the Disney family and already making a big impression on forumer just by watching the teaser tralier, Raya is a shoe-in for the game. And seeing how she is already Sorcerer’s Arena Raya inclusion is is inevitable and cannot be far behind.

(Of course, that what we thought about Onward characters but you never know)

1 Like

I think sisu could be more likley to befriend mushu since both are dragons

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney