MMR Matchmaking

This new MMR matchmaking is not working cross league. The third rank guild on server 2 isn’t going to make it into challenger before the end of the month because it plays the top two guilds on repeat? Oh but Frosty Embers which is rank 689 will!?! @Polaris please tell me this isn’t true.

1 Like

@Polaris

1 Like

Yeah this Change obviously was meant well but not really done well.
Basically you can get Stuck in Challenger battling the same Guild over and over again in certain constellations…
There needs to be some rule like “only every 2nd matchup can be vs a Guild in a higher league” added… otherwise mmr is bad and Guilds will start dropping it on purpose at the end of the season.

1 Like

@Polaris any chance that we can extend the number of fights between fighting the same guild, or put a cap of 2 per season on?

Season 2 current MMR standings:

We definitely need a cap or something. Our #2 guild has fought the #1 guild 3 times already this season (where we have 0 chance of winning), but we have yet the fight guilds #3 and #4 at all (where the matchup may be reasonably close).

The MMR matchmaking is somewhat better than before, imo. It still isn’t too great, the reason why the guild ranked 689 being in legendary is beyond me. Seriously, what? However, at the end of the month, it makes a little more sense with each guilds placement. The only two I don’t understand being in Challenger still, is BoredAtWork and Cool Kids, especially Cool Kids. I’m hoping to see that change come next war, it would be a shame to not see either in legendary at the end of the season.
I’m glad to see KY in Legendary now.

1 Like

i’m with you. Guild war matching system

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney