Guild war matching system

Anyone can explain us to understand this war matching system?

As you can see, there are 12 guilds shown on that img. (Our guild is ranked in 5th)

Our guild has defeated on 16th March againt 1st guild and we’ve never met 4th guild in this season.
So, I thought our guild would fight with 4th guild, which MMR is close to us and has never been fought before in this seson.
But in this war, our guild has met 1st guild again, and 4th guild has fixed with 11th guild.

Seriously, how war matching system is working?

I see nothing wrong can you say what is wrong?

Can you explain more details? In my thinking, 1st vs 4th and 5th vs 11th are more reasonable.

It goes random if the MMR is close enough to yours then you may go into I fight with the top in that rank

I felt upper rank guilds have more priority to set next matching guild rather than random.

We fight always to 3-4 same guilds every season…

2 Likes

It’s war what did you expect, all’s fair in love and war buddy. :wink:
You win some you lose some. You probably wouldn’t be complaining if you faced a guild far lower than your level :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got the feeling also that they made it random… isnt that right @Polaris???

Its not based on mmr anymore… it is based on luck lols randomize luck

The mmr difference is hundreds…
So it should be 1st and 4th not 1st and 5th
Matchmaking is really a mess now lols

1 Like

It’s not complaining, just asking for how matchmaking is really working. It would be better to give more chance to meet various guild.

We are fighting number one for the 3rd time this month. We can’t beat the whales. That guild is over 350 MMR over us.

As your guild’s rank increases, the selection of your opponent decreases. It’s just a theory so you can ignore it.

Agreed, clarity on how the match making works would be extremely helpful so we can plan out the wars as they progress. Before the update at least we had to option to skip a war to ensure certain matchups, now the only tool that we had to control war placement is gone.

2 Likes

We only lost 1 war since the beginning,… its boring. I would like to get to fight guilds from other servers.

2 Likes

The only problem with cross server war is that some servers do not have all the characters or content yet.

1 Like

How is a guild already ranked

They got a bye. They queued to battle, but there wasn’t a guild to match with, so it counts as a win.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney