Mobile data bug

This is the phone providers blocking access to our game. You need to contact them to find out what they are blocking and ask them to stop.

Have u any ideas what they should looking for?

My provider is Vodafone Germany

1 Like

That’s what I got from the support now:

Do not reply below this line

Dean Jones
June 25, 2020, 06:08 +0200
Hallo,

Vielen Dank fĂŒr das Schreiben.

Es tut mir leid fĂŒr die Unannehmlichkeiten, die verursacht wurden. Es gibt einige Android-GerĂ€te, denen mitgeteilt wird, dass sie nicht mit dem Update kompatibel sind. Wir haben dies fĂŒr Low-End-GerĂ€te erwartet, aber wir erhalten Berichte darĂŒber auf höheren Betriebssystemversionen. Unser Team untersucht dieses Problem aktiv und es wird so schnell wie möglich behoben.

Sobald wir den Fehler festgestellt und mit dem Problem abgeschlossen haben, werden wir entsprechende Änderungen vornehmen, sodass Sie im Spiel nie wieder mit demselben Problem konfrontiert werden.

Wir hoffen, dass Sie in Zukunft ein angenehmeres Spielerlebnis mit uns haben werden.

Wenn Sie in der Lage sind, ĂŒber WLAN zu spielen und nicht mit den mobilen Daten zu spielen, ist dies aus unserer Sicht nicht das Problem. Bitte wenden Sie sich zur weiteren Untersuchung an den Support des Netzbetreibers.

Wenn Sie Fragen haben, können Sie sich gerne an uns wenden. Wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter.

Danke fĂŒrs Spielen! Haben Sie einen guten Tag!

Thank you for the information. But unfortunately that is not correct. In our guild, many people with different providers have the problem. It also works with all other apps with mobile data, just not with the DHBM app. This clearly indicates a problem with the update server of the DHBM app.

4 Likes

@Herzog_Eule du hast meinen Post aber gelesen, oder?

NatĂŒrlich, aber was Dean und Polaris gesagt haben, ist einfach nicht richtig.

Das Problem liegt nicht am Provider.

@Polaris do you noticed it?

3 Likes

Here we are again.

@Polaris

Many Players are very angry about that PB ignoring this Problem.

This Problem is stil actuel.

Not a Provider Problem. A App Problem.
Pls, this is like a major Bug. PB should do something, now.

1 Like

@Polaris
When do you plan to take care of the problem? If it were a phone or provider problem, no app would work in the mobile network, but it is only DHBM!

1 Like

Are all players from Germany who has the problem?

I have this problem since we got the 1.14 update, where certain out of sync moves, like aborting the breaker win animation delay the game in sound and lag in actions. Reported it 4 times polaris said that’s a very big problem which needs intense investigation. Now 1 year later it only got worse.

The update mentioned by my mates above made it that much horrible for me. That if I don’t restart the app after it started lagging, I may end up in a forced app close :roll_eyes:.
@polaris now don’t get me wrong but think about having this problem during the raiding of needed batches to restart all (~30) missions :rage: it happened countless times already.

Besides I‘m from Austria

Ooooh. I’m Austrian too
 :joy::+1:t2::austria: Hab das Problem aber nicht
 Welchen Anbieter hast du?

1 Like

Wowww im Moment auch Magenta ist mies

Ok
 Ka, habe Drei

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney