Mod Upgrade rotation not changed for 1.16?

@Polaris We have Armour upgrades again for this Blue invasion, you had mentioned that the upgrades would rotate to the next 3 from parch 1.16. Was this intended or a bug/oversight?

I’m pretty disappointed, was really looking forward to trying different upgrades.

8 Likes

It was decided to move the upgrade pieces to be rewards in the challenger seasons. I know that doesn’t help anyone outside of servers 1 and 2 at the moment, but it’s something to look forward to.

1 Like

Excuse me… So we need to resignate to only receive the same mod upgrades over and over in Invasion where the rest of the hard core (and spenders) players can get the other new modes?

Disappointing small letters.

3 Likes

Just hilarious how some buggy modes get a whole server wide introduction and others are only delivered to a small piece…

You wrote we all will get the next mod upgrades within 1.16. are we playing Hide and Seek lately?

OMG. You really hate us low-level that much???

You not only offer an exclusive hero in Challenger season, but now new mods as well?

Well, you just completely ruin my motivation to do Invasion. Half of my guild doesn’t even take part in Invasion, others barely do, and now… I’m speechless

3 Likes

What was the reasoning behind this decision - is it that the only players reaching the highest Invasion tiers are the ones likely to place high in Challenger anyway?

If that’s the case, it seems more a problem with the invasion tiers being too difficult to reach :man_shrugging:

Will all mod upgrades now appear only in Challenger season rewards, or will the old ones continue to appear in Invasion? If they are all moved, will something replace them in Invasion rewards?

Will the invasion rewards be altered at all considering the reason for the ‘adjustment’ in the past was to keep it as the mod-centric game mode?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney