Mods Use Improvement

Hello!

I have two ideas for the mods which I would like to be one day released to the game, it would make player’s life easier and using (fragments and pieces) mods would be less risky, mainly the upgrades.

1) Change the colour of the mod :red_circle:
Firstly, I will give an idea of changing the given colour of the mods, so in the example, as shown above, I own blue BD mod which is attuned to Miss Piggy, however, I don’t have any other yellow BD mods and I really want to… it would be really useful if a player had an option to change the colour of the mod so I could equip this mod to Mulan.

The cost of this ‘painting’ could be gold or higher amount of mod fragments.

2) Get back upgrade pieces :purple_circle:
And lastly (for today), the second idea would be getting back pieces which player has spent for the mod. This would be very useful if a player is missing some upgrade pieces and unfortunately needs to wait for whole rotation in invasion to get the pieces 6 weeks.

• This could cost either gold or some upgrade pieces, so if a player wants back 15 pieces from the 1st upgrade, the player will get back only 10 pieces.

So far, we can only attune the mod to other heroes, but ONLY from the same trial team, which isn’t really enough, and this cost hero chips.

If someone has another idea about mods, please share it here, or about the feedback of ideas presented above.

And… @Polaris :eyes: so it would be more visible, and maybe passed further.

23 Likes

Truth I needed to wait 1.5 Months to Get 2 Sp Yellow mods…
This Idea is :+1:

1 Like

Mods are too hard to come by, we definitely need something.

Yeah, being able to change the colour would be awesome! Also I would really really like a way to reset mods and disks, even if you have to spend some diamonds for this.

I for my self are really scared to use everything mod related, because I’m afraid of investing wrong and adding the wrong Upgrades to heroes (I’m at 25 Million mod power from invasion right now lol).

And It would be really nice if you could reset disks, even if it only be possible for the disk power rather than the star level. I have wasted so many disk power in the early game, and also all this memorie pieces are showing in the marked, because I have so many disk at level 5+, but not 5*.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney