Monkeys Mobilize! (Chiro hero concept)

“If I am the chosen one, it’s time to prove it!”

Chiro is the leader of the Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force. He, and the monkey team protects Shuggazoom City from the evils of the Skeleton King.
Type: Damage
Team: Red

Move set

Normal: Thunder Punch
Blue: Lightning Kick. Attacks his foes with a electrical attack with chance of paralyzing the opponent.
Green: Chiro Spearo: Throws a bolt of lightning to a random foe with chance of paralyzing foe.
Purple: Monkey Fu. Unleashes a green energy that could cause 10 to 20% damage.
Orange: Monkey Mind Screech. Taught to him by Antauri it can cause temporary silence.
Red: Inner Primate. Creating a green gorilla force Chiro is temporarily protected, but also temporarily increase his strength.

Allies
Campaign: I really don’t need help.
Chiro & Gizmo Duck
Chiro wanted to protect the city on his own unfortunately he has some unneeded help by Gizmo Duck.
Allies: Darkwing Duck, Baymax, Eve
Token: Jinmay’s Heart. Increases temporary paralyzing on enemy when electric attack hits.

Campaign: Mystical Monkey Power
Chiro & Ron Stoppable
Monkey Fist is after the Mystical Monkey Power. It’s up to Chiro & Ron to foil Monkey Fist’s Plans.
Allies: Kim Possible, Mike Wazowski, Dash
Token: Mystical Monkey. Increasing his Inner Primate to extend his protection, and strength for a temporal time.

… Is this supposed to be his White Skill or basic attack?

Which specific foes are affected by this?

What does paralyzing the opponent look like? Is it a stun? Is it a Snare? Same applies for your Green Skill.

(Also, you mixed up the order of your Green and Blue skills.)

Purple Skills are usually passive effects, not new animations.

Even if that wasn’t the case, what is “10 to 20% damage” even supposed to mean?

Orange skills don’t exist.

Again, Red Skills are passive effects, not full-blown animations.

I assume “temporarily protected” means he gains a shield?

What exactly about his strength is increased? His basic damage? HIs skill power? And for how long?

How much is the increase?

I assume this is boosting the shield from his Red Skill, but this is still a little confusing to understand. Also, a disk effect that only boosts his Red Skill is a bit unimpressive.

I suggest looking at this guide for more advice.

3 Likes

The typing screen was acting weird so I never got to fully write it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney