More game Suggestions

Ok,
More hero xp Cap increases added and upgraded hero levels but not nearly enough resources. We need more gold, more xp, and more badges. It’s insane how much it costs to level up one hero. It’s just dumb and not fun anymore. The game has become a money pit and a waste of time. The feedback is in black and white And if it won’t be addressed and fixed another big spender will be leaving the game. I’d rather spend My money elsewhere. Collections is literally a joke who cares about a border??! Literally no one. That’s not even a prize its insulting. The emoji prizes are also weak as prizes. I don’t care about an emoji if it offers no added strength to my team same with the costumes. The buffs are so small they really are pretty worthless. We need to be able to sell off any excess items we have. I have way to many hero chips I’ll never use even with The MOD upgrades. Also would like to sell all those
Emojis. Please go back to the original invasion rewards. That was what we needed. Continuing the discussion from Update 1.10 Patch Notes:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney