More Gargoyles characters

Is it likely we could get more Gargoyles characters after Demona? Or that more Gargoyles characters could be datamined in the future? I saw a concept for Elisa in the hero concept thread and I have also seen concepts for Xanatos and ColdStone. I am also watching that thread for concepts some of the other gargoyles like Hudson, Broadway, Brooklyn, Lexington, Angela and Bronx.

Xanatos, Hudson, Broadway and Lex were mentioned in the Goliath and the Beast Friendship Campaign. I think Broadway and Lex have a chance of getting involved in the dialogue.

This should go to the #feedback-corner:hero-wish-list category

1 Like

I moved it to the right thread. Thank you for directing me! I’m still new to this forum.

Now I’ve moved it to the right thread

Woah. Slow down on the topics. This is your 3rd one today.

Like I said, I’m still new to posting.

I agree wholly. We need more Gargoyles representation.

I made a hero concept for Elisa Maza a few weeks ago, so hopefully PerBlue reads these and gets inspired:

Yeah, I read your concept and it got me excited.

Er… don’t take this the wrong way, but someone making a concept of a character doesn’t make that character more or less likely to be released/datamined soon.

1 Like

Oh, no problem. I agree. She may not be ready for release. But we’ll have to wait for the dataminers to tell us who is coming.

Mmm… detaminers aren’t always the most trustworthy source of info. They are not very accurate. And to be honest, alot of people would rather be suprised than for some guy to give information that may or may not be true.

1 Like

Yeah, that makes sense. I too would rather be surprised and excited to find out who is coming.

…they are literally the most trustworthy source for future heroes. The most trustworthy of dataminers post screenshots of their findings, so they can tell us they are speaking the truth.

It’s the wikia you shouldn’t trust.

8 Likes

says one who have made 260+ topics themselves

3 Likes

In terms of Gargoyles characters, I’m hoping for Elisa Maza, Fox, and Delilah to be added to the game.

Yeah, me too. Especially Elisa. She would definitely work as friendship with not only Goliath but Judy Hopps. If they add Fox, one of her skills would be her were fox form, and she would be a front line damage hero.

One reason people don’t trust the wikis as an outside source is that it might say characters are coming and then the next day those characters are deleted. Some examples are Kit Cloudkicker and Don Karnage from TaleSpin, Bonkers D. Bobcat, and Daisy Duck. Wakkatu is a much better place to look for upcoming characters as well as the patch notes.

That’s because anyone can “vandalise” the wiki…

None of these were datamined, people just edit them on to fool people.
Wakkatu is updated when characters are datamined.
Certain characters get datamined, and others can come without being datamined.

Beg pardon?
I am a very trustworthy source of Datamined information and I am a dataminer.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney