Tough Crimes Require Tough Cops - Elisa Maza (Likely Concept)

Elisa Maza (Gargoyles)

This tough, no-nonsense New York cop sets out to restore law and order to the City, even if it means using her trusty sidearm to de-rezz some creeps in the process!
Role: Damage
Position: Middle
Trial Team: Blue

“I’m no hero. I just do my job.”

Basic Animations

Entrance: Elisa walks into frame, pulls her pistol out of her holster, and adopts a wide defensive stance with pistol aimed at the ground as she defiantly stares down the enemy team.

Basic Attack: Elisa raises her pistol with both hands, eye down the sights, and fires at a distant enemy. After firing 10 shots, she ejects the magazine from her pistol and draws another from inside of her jacket.

Victory: With a relieved sigh, Elisa holsters her pistol and looks skywards behind her.

Defeat: With a pained grimace, Elisa clutches her gut and falls to her knees.

Skills

:white_circle: White Skill: Precision Aiming

• Passive: Elisa Maza gains an additional 25% Basic Damage scaling and Attack Speed to her basic attacks. However, after executing 10 basic attacks or after the use of Hail of Bullets, she must spend 3 seconds reloading. This reload time is not reduced by Attack Speed buffs.
  • Active: Elisa sharpens her focus, becoming Precise and gaining X (determined by Basic Damage) Basic Damage for 16 seconds. Precise heroes can target Invisible enemies and their attacks cannot be dodged or evaded. The Precise has a chance to fail above level X.
  • Animation: The screen darkens slightly as Elisa lines up her sights, and her eye twinkles as she wears a satisfied and confident grin.

:green_circle: Green Skill: Hail of Bullets (:fist:)

• Elisa reloads her pistol and then unleashes a barrage of bullets in rapid succession, dealing X (determined by Basic Damage) Normal damage 10 times to random enemies. Each hit removes X (determined by Skill Power) Armor from the target for 14 seconds, and can stack up to 3 times. This ability has a higher chance of targeting Tank role enemies.
  • Animation: Elisa reloads her pistol, takes a deep breath, and then steps forward to unleash a storm of supersonic lead at the enemy team. She then steps back to reload, breathing heavily before resuming her default stance.

:large_blue_circle: Blue Skill: Hold It!

• Elisa shouts and pulls out her police badge, ordering all enemies to Stop in their tracks for 9 seconds. Enemies who are Stopped cannot move, attack, use any ability, and cannot gain any healing or Energy from any source. The Stop has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
  • Animation: Elisa reaches into her jacket and pulls out her police badge, shouting an order that sends a shockwave through the enemy team, forcing them into a complete stop.

:purple_circle: Purple Skill: Fierce Independence

• When an enemy becomes Studied, Elisa Maza gains Precision for the duration. When Elisa or an ally gains Precision, all enemies become Studied for the duration. These effects last for a minimum of 10 seconds, and these effects cannot be triggered by the activation of this skill. These effects have a chance to fail against enemies or allies above level X.

:red_circle: Red Skill: Ally of the Manhattan Clan

• Elisa Maza gains X (determined by Skill Power) Damage Negation while she is Precise. Damage Negation reduces all damage that the hero receives. In addition, Elisa gains a 45% chance to dodge all attacks and debuffs while reloading.
    +X Basic Damage
    +X Crit Damage
    +X Reality

Friend Disk Campaigns

:spaghetti: Disk #1 - "Battle-Stance Romance"
Goliath and Elisa have made it abundantly clear in the past that they’re romantically interested in each other, but Goliath–prodded on by Hudson–decides it’s time he takes Elisa out for a nice night on the town. He tries to play it off like a casual patrol in some picturesque locations, despite Elisa catching onto his plan quickly, but she decides that spending some romantic quality time seeing the sights and busting some creeps is the perfect way to spend the evening.

• Partner: Goliath
  • Allies: Linguini & Remy, Captain Amelia, Captain Hook (who plays them a lovely fugue on the harpsichord)
  • Level Up:
    +X Basic Damage to Elisa Maza and allies
    +X Armor
  • Stars:
    While Elisa Maza is Precise, she targets the Most Wanted enemy and deals 6% (+6% per additional star) additional damage to them. The Most Wanted enemy is the enemy that has dealt the most damage.

:mega: Disk #2 - “One Tough Cop” (:beginner:)
Citizens have become increasingly worried about the conduct of one Officer Maza, and reports have reached Judy’s desk about how people are becoming more afraid of the CPD because of her fiery demeanor and no-nonsense attitude. Judy knows that Elisa is a good cop, but she feels like a refresher course on Public Relations would be a good thing for the CPD’s new firebrand. Elisa, who wasn’t aware that her rigid law enforcement tactics were actively scaring the populace, feels conflicted about the refresher course–being tough is just how she’s always done her job, and now she’s in the City where literal supervillains are part of the mix–but decides that, if there’s something worthwhile to be learned, then she’d be foolish to turn it down.

• Partner: Judy Hopps
  • Allies: Jessie, Basil of Baker Street, Felix
  • Level Up:
    +X Basic Damage
    +X damage to each hit of Hail of Bullets
  • Stars:
    Enemies affected by Hold It! have their movement and attack speeds reduced by 12% (+12% per additional star) for 5 seconds after recovering from the Stop. Additionally, enemies hit more than once by Hail of Bullets become Pierced for 7 seconds. Pierced enemies take 2% (+1.5% per additional star) of their maximum HP as True damage each time they receive Normal damage.
13 Likes

This seems a bit TOO good. Anyway great concept again.

If all enemies are affected by this, it’s just a stun where you can’t gain energy, it’s best to just refer to it as that instead of creating a whole new effect (Syndrome has a no energy stun, so why not?)
Also I really expected a friendship with Calhoun I’m super disappointed
Good job otherwise though!

I may be wrong,but isn’t she Goliaths love interest?

I have never actually seen Gargoyles,don’t hurt me

Yes.
Your point? :confused:

No,I just didn’t know

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney