More hero mastery categories

Stop trying to justify the size of an unreleased collection of characters that would nearly be the entire game’s roster. Such a thing is too unbalanced to add.

Because 23 is a number close to 128. A villain mastery would be nice, there is no rule against it coming, we have control and damage mastery’s and there is more than 23 in them 🤷🤦

Unfair because hero collection would be unbalanced but villain collection might be balanced. Why should a villain category exist if a hero one doesn’t?

Why should a Princess category exist when a Prince category doesn’t? :thinking:

2 Likes

They can still add that one and it wouldn’t be broken.

How will it be broken?

I said wouldn’t, read it again.

I meant in which ways can a collection be broken?

If it has too many characters, then too many characters get buffed and others get left further in the dust. It is fine if it is just a couple of characters who have something in common besides which side of morality they are on.

So is the Damage and Control collection broken?

1 Like

They don’t have nearly the entire roster inside of them.

No one is saying there should be a category for non-villainous heroes. You’re the only one even bringing up the idea, which is so preposterous that it’s causing all sorts of confusion in this thread. If PerBlue made a collection for Villains, that doesn’t mean they are then obligated to make a collection for everyone who isn’t a villain.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think we’re done here, if all you can offer is insults and a vague, nonsensical category with no justification that literally no one else is talking about.

5 Likes

Sorry that you’re too… Eh, you get the point…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney