More than just Guild Leaders and Champs

The fact that only Guild Leaders and Champions can upgrade perks, makes no sense to me. There are committed members in guilds that are never moved up in rank, therefore they can’t upgrade any of the guilds perks. Anyone who actively participated in a guild should be able to help upgrade their guilds perks.

1 Like

No!

This would ruin some newer guilds.
Let’s say if there is some random troll who joins the guild. They are active, then they spend all of the guilds hardworking!

Then the guild has to get all of the influence again just for it to be wasted. Because people can’t see who spends the influence.

The reason only guild leaders and champions and do it because they are the most trusted part of the guild. Get it?

5 Likes

They do… by accumulating influence. Unlocking perks comes with the responsibility to ensure the desired perks are unlocked first, so only those who have earned the rank of Champion can do it. Otherwise any random person in the guild could upgrade a useless perk and waste influence, which nobody wants.

Everyone’s influence points count towards unlocking perks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeh that’s actually very true.once,my guild had a cyberbully(who bullied me)who joined the guild to taunt me.

He probably would have spent all our influence to annoy me.i think that is very true

This makes sense. Thanks guys. I had to leave my original guild and find a new one because of an absent leader who didn’t promote anyone to take over.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney