More "The Black Cauldron" characters please!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m very happy to finally have one character from The Black Cauldron. The Horned King was a very nice surprise, but I’d love to see at least these three other characters from the movie also added:

The Black Cauldron

1. Taran. Being the main character that the movie centers on, he should definitely be added. As a side thought, he could also include Hen Wen when in battle.

hen wen

2. Gurgi. Gurgi is seen in the film probably more than anyone aside from Taran. The unique creature he is, I think he is a strong enough character on his own to have in the game.

1. Eilonwy. The forgotten Disney princess, Eilonwy. She has a much larger presence in the book series, but she definitely is a strong supporting character I’d love to see included. Please incorporate her Bauble, the Golden Pelydryn, somehow too.

Thank you for reading.

4 Likes

They would be amazing additions to the game, The Black Cauldron is very underrated and it deserves more representation.

2 Likes

I think so too. Many people seem to have negative things to say about the film, but I recently watched a documentary about it that really explains why it was somewhat doomed from the get-go. Too many different crews working on it and then leaving to do other things. Also, the fact that they took out a lot of the darker scenes, which honestly I watched it at 8 years old and it didn’t scare me one bit. I loved it and still do many years later!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney