Mr.incredible disk bug

Good evening . This is s16

First I would like to start with an issue with change on patch 1.9 where mr.incredible was suppose to gain invincibility and soak up dmg and dish is back. Which hasn’t been implemented as promised.

For the second bug, This one might be more severe on the scale.
Mr.incredible disk with Elastic girl states that he reduces x% armor every 3rd regular hit and it stacks three times.
The problem:- (At least in invasion) is, the reduce armor effect is suppose to last the full wave but doesn’t . When mr.incredible dies 1 of those 2 fists disappear approximately 5seconds after he dies. ( 1 fist remains the remaining of the fight)

Start of the fight

After he did 3 basic dmg

One fist is from Miguel and one from Mr.incredible

He died and then one fist vanished.

2 Likes

It is true that what they said would be updated on the memory’s disk of Mr. Incredible with Elasticgirl was not fulfilled. I think the secondary “red fist” that was placed on the robot boss is Miguel’s red note. Since I use the Mr. Incredible very often in the invasion and no, I have never taken off the “red fist” when he died. So I deduce that the one who took off was Miguel’s note. Sorry if I don’t understand, I don’t speak English and I use a translator.

1 Like

One is Miguel fist and one is mr.incredible
I checked and when mr.incredible dies, the reduce armor is gone. Which should not happen since it’s a debuff

They are those of Miguel, because in an image he shows the notes on the robot and with them the red fist, on the other hand when he no longer has the notes nor the fist. Also, if it was Mr. Incredible’s red fist, his fists would have been taken away from the small robots that are there, as they are placed by him.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney