Mr potato head conept (likely entrance for contest)

Hi! this is my concept for @Imagineer_V conceept contest and also a concept requested by @Commander-Rex, hope you enjoy it and at the end please post all feedback

Mr Potato Head
Source: Toy story 1, 2 and 3

Stats

Stars: :star2: :star2:
Description: You can´t have Mr Potato Head if you don´t have his wife but when the circunstances need it he turns into… Mr Tortilla head!
Quote: “You would not believe what I’ve been through tonight.”
Position: Front
Role: Tank
Trial: Blue

Animations

Entrance: Walks into his position (both, in tortilla and in potato form)
Victory:
He makes this pose (both, in tortilla and in potato form)

Defeat:
His parts falls from his form (potato or tortilla)
Basic attack:
Potato: See white skill
Tortilla: Punches the closest enenmy

Skills

:white_circle: White skill: Beautiful wife - Normal damage :fist:
Passive: Mr Potato Head starts the battle in his potato form, instead of a basic attack his wife (mrs potato head) starts putting “spare parts” in his bag, Mrs Potato Head can put a “spare part” each 2 seconds.
Potato form: Mr Potato Head starts throwing the “spare parts” from his bag, each “spare part” has a different effect.

Monkey food: some monkeys surounds the enemy with the monkey food dealing X damage for 5 seconds.
Key: the enemy and near enemies get one stack of weaknes per second for 4 seconds, the apply of stacks of weakness may fail if the enemies are above X level.
Bouncy ball: the enemy becomes stunned for 7 seconds, the stun may fail if the enemy is above level X.
Mr potato head first throw the monkey food, then the key and then the bouncy ball, in this order.

Tortilla form: His wife comes back and gives him a kiss charming all enemies for 6 seconds, the charm may fail if the enemies are above level X.

:green_circle: Green skill: Look, I´m Picasso! - Fantastic damage :sparkles:
Potato form: Mr Potato Head swap his accesories silencing 3 random enemies for 8 seconds, stunning the enemy with the most SP for 10 seconds and dealing X damage, the stun and silence may fail if the enemies are above level X.

Tortilla form: Mr Potato Head swap his accesories for 5 seconds putting 3 stacks of weakness to 3 random enemies for 10 seconds, charming the enemy with the most SP for 10 seconds and dealing X damage, the charm and the apply of stacks of weakness may fail if the enemies are above level X.

:large_blue_circle: Blue skill: Change of look
When Mr Potato Head reaches his 50% max HP he goes out of the battle for 1 second and comes back in tortilla form instead of a potato, while he is a tortilla Mrs Potato Head isn´t at his side anymore, while in tortilla form each 10 seconds he gets berserk for 5 seconds, while berserk he gets an attack speed and a BD buff of 100%, the attack speed and BD buff may fail if Mr potato head is above level X.

:purple_circle: Purple skill: Mr angry eyes
Potato form: Each 3 “spare parts” he has, he heals X HP.

Tortilla form: his basic heals X HP to him if he damge a enemy with a stack of weakness, the heal may fail if the enemy is above level X.

:red_circle: Red skill: We’re not preschool toys
Mr Potato Head takes 30% less damage from enemies with a HP lower than him, the reduction of damage may fail if the enemies are above level X.

+X Reality
+Y Evasion
+Z SP

Friendships

Mr potato head/Olaf
Disk: New accessories
Campaign: You´re not a toy?
Allies: Woody, Mickey and Li shang
Buff: Each 2 times Mr Potato Head puts a stack of weakness to an enemy he puts 1 stack of hardy on himself.
+1 stack of hardy per star
Disk power:
+X tenacity
Tank enemies lose X HP

Mr potato head/Donald
Disk: Anger management
Campaign: “Positive vibes”
Allies: KL, LSB and Hades
Buff: While he is using “Look, I´m Picasso” the allies receive a shield of X HP for the duration of the skill +1 second.
+1 second per star
Disk power:
+X reality to damage allies
+energized at the start of the battle for support allies and X HP extra for them.

11 Likes
  1. Please post all feedback
  2. how would you rate this concept?

0 voters

1. Here you can request concepts

Requests
Fozzie - Xavier The Great
AUTO - Disney-Fan

Duke can you please stop

Just stop :expressionless:

Bro, that’s super funny, dude :roll_eyes:

Flag and ignore, that’s it.

Good concept!

3 Likes

@Xavier_The_Great I haven´t seen all the movies and shows of the muppets so you want him from a specific movie or something?

Dude Just stop :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

There’s no specific movie, you can just do him how he is from the movie or show you’ve watched.

Says someone who does it too excessively.

says the one that edit the wiki to put it there :roll_eyes:

Have you considered just people PM you the requests till it’s over?

Nah i’d rather flag you for ruining the wiki.

I agree because this isn’t Facebook Instagrams Snapchat Twitter TikTok or other social media this is Disney

1 Like

Well, we told you stop multiple times, I guess I’ll put you on ignored now.

sounds like a good idea, I already put the wiki as it was but you can PM me if you want

You need two friendships with in-game characters… :grimacing:

Oh no! I´m disqualified for the contest for this? :pleading_face:

Everyone just flag and ignore. Thanks for submitting Rino. I will allow you to change it like I did with Xavier. Seems only fair.

ok, thanks a lot! :grin:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney