MSH concepts-The Hunchback of Notre Dame characters

Just wanted to share.

Quasimodo
Role: Tank
“You helped me. Now I will help you.”

Entrance: Comes with a little bird on his hand. The bird flies away.
Victory: Jumps and stands on his arm smiling, then jumps, returning to “normal”.
Defeat: Falls on his knees and hides his face with his hands.

White skill: “Made of Stone”
Victor, Hugo and Laverne throw 14 stones at the enemy team. Each stone deals X damage. Stones deal 25% more damage to burning foes.
Green skill: “The Mysterious Bell Ringer”
The Notre Dame bells ring, silencing enemies for 7 seconds. Silence can fail against enemies level 21 and higher.
Blue skill: “Sanctuary”
Once per battle, when one of Quasimodo’s allies gets KOd, he resurrects him/her, granting Y HP. If this ally has max HP less than Y, he/she gets max HP. Quasimodo can’t resurrect himself.
Purple skill: “Out There”
Quasimodo gains Z bonus armor for each ally standing. He loses the bonus when his allies get KOd. Charmed enemies don’t give the bonus.

Esmeralda
Role: Support
“You speak of justice, yet you are cruel to those most in need of your help.”

Entrance: Comes at the battlefield dancing.
Victory: Gets a tambourine and plays it.
Defeat: Blows her nose. If upgraded to Purple, releases a cloud.

White skill: “God Help the Outcasts”
Esmeralda dances, giving X HP to one ally with the lowest HP left. All other allies get 250 Energy.
Green skill: “Horned justice”
Djali runs at Elmeralda’s foes and hits them 3 times. Each hit deals Y damage.
Blue skill: “The Finest Girl in France”
Esmeralda charmes an enemy with the lowest reality for 6 seconds. Have a chance to fail against enemies level 21 and higher.
Purple skill: “Witchcraft”
When KOd, Elmeralda releases a “magic” cloud, blinding enemies for 4 seconds. Blinding can fail against enemies level 41 and higher.

Claude Frollo
Role: Damage
“And he shall smite the wicked and plunge them into the fiery pit!”

Entrance: Comes at the battlefield and gets his dagger.
Victory: Looks at his dagger smiling viciously.
Defeat: Drops the dagger and falls on his knees.

White skill: “Hellfire”
Frollo lights a torch and throws it at the enemy team. All enemies are dealt X damage over 5 seconds.
Green skill: “Turned to Sin”
Frollo uses his cape to blind the closest opponent for 8 seconds. Enemies level 21 or higher get blinded for 3 seconds.
Blue skill: “Be mine or you will burn”
Frollo makes the closest enemy fight on his side for 5 seconds. This skill has a 50% failure chance. If it fails, the enemy gets Y damage for 2 seconds.
Purple skill: “The World is Wicked”
Frollo’s team’s attacks over time deal Z more damage per second.

3 Likes

Hunchback of Notre Dame

I actually like the Quasimodo idea

0 Likes

I’m also thinking of disks for these characters.

Quasimodo-Genie
“Broken chains”
Quasimodo’s “Sanctuary” also gives 1(+1 per star) second of invincibility to the revived ally. Disk levels give bonus armor.

Quasimodo-Mike Wasowski
“Who is the monster”
Quasimodo now has 20%(+20% per star) chance to avoid silencing. Disk levels increase the amount of health he heals after avoiding it.

Esmeralda-Quasimodo
“January fools”
When Esmeralda’s “God help the outcasts” heals an ally with the lowest HP, all other allies get 10%(+10% per star) HP from that heal. Disk levels increase reality.

Esmeralda-Miguel Rivera
“The Court of Miracles”
Esmeralda’s allies heal each time they attack a stunned/blinded/silenced opponent. They can maximum heal 15%(+15% per star) HP each wave, after that they stop healing. Disk levels increase heal per strike.

Frollo-Hades
“God have mercy on me”
Frollo now has a 20%(+20% per star) chance to scare a burning opponent with his basic attacks. Disk levels increase basic damage.

Frollo-Gaston
“Weak licentious crowd”
When Frollo’s “Be mine or you will burn” works, the charmed opponent receives 20%(+20% per star) basic attack bonus. Disk levels increase Frollo’s HP.

Let me know what you think, perhaps you got better ideas:з

1 Like

Now I find it unfair. I should include one more.

Clopin Trouillefou
Role: Control
“We find you totally innocent, which is the worst crime of all!”

Entrance: Crawls, hiding his face under a red cape, then reveals himself.
Basic attack: Throws a little burning stick at the enemy.
Victory: Gets the puppet and laughs with it.
Defeat: Slips and falls.

White skill: “The Feast of Fools”
Clopin puts a “Fooled” effect on all enemies for 3 seconds. When a “Fooled” character uses white skill, he/she deals no damage and heals no HP. “Fooled” may fail against enemies above level 1.
Green skill: “Topsy Turvy”
Clopin plays with a puppet, confusing enemies, silencing them for 8 seconds and stunning for 2 seconds. Both effects may fail against enemies above level 21.
Blue skill: “Lawyers and judge all in one”
Clopin dresses like Frollo and taps several times with a hammer, dealing X true damage to an enemy who has X or less HP. All other enemies get scaried for 6 seconds. Scaring may fail against enemies above level 21. Clopin can use this skill once per wave.
Purple skill: “A method for spies”
When Clopin damages a “Fooled” opponent, he deals 25% splash damage. He deals 10% splash damage when attacking a “Fooled” enemy above level 41.

Friendship disks
Clopin-Esmeralda
“Hornets in a hive”
When using “Lawyers and judge all in one”, Clopin has a 20%(+20% per star) to KO two enemies(If there are two or more enemies with X HP or less). Disk levels increase basic damage.

Clopin-Jessie
“The talent show”
When a “Fooled” enemy tries to heal himself/herself, Clopin’s weakest ally gets 20%(+20% per star) of that HP(Of the amount that the enemy would get without being “Fooled”). Disk levels increase skill power.

0 Likes