Mufasa and ZaZu Character Concept

So Everybody has been wanting some The Lion King Characters so I decided to make this. so Mufasa and ZaZu would be a Pair like Timon and Pumbaa and Ducky and Bunny. Stars: :star: :star: :star:. Quote: Everything the light touches is our kingdom. Role: Damage. Entrance: Mufasa walks into battle with ZaZu flying Above his head. Victory: Mufasa brings Sarabi to dance with him whilst ZaZu swings above them. Defeat: Mufasa falls of a cliff and ZaZu falls down onto the ground with a big frown. Basic Attack: Scratch.White Skill: The Roar of the The Birds. Mufasa Roars as Loud as he Can whilst ZaZu Dives down on a Enimie dealing damage. Green Skill: Bird Stampede. Mufasa Tells ZaZu to Get a load of Birds to fly and dive down to Enimies with him. Blue Skill: A Pride: Mufasa and ZaZu make a pride and tell everybody to run over enimies. Purple Skill: The Kingdom’s Feast. Mufasa and ZaZu gaver the whole kingdom and shout EAT healing them a random amount of health. Friendships: Mufasa and ZaZu and Rafiki. Disk: Newborn Baby. Mufasa and ZaZu and Scar. Disk: The Tale of 2 Brothers. Mufasa and ZaZu and Simba and Nala. Disk: Friendship Forever. That is it I hope you enjoy my 1st Ever Character Conecpt Next is about Belle from Beauty and the Beast

please fix the formatting :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Mufasa & Zazu

Stats

Hero Role: Damage - Score: 1/1
Hero Position: unknown - Score: 0/1
Hero Team: unknown* - Score: 1/1
Stars: 3 - Score: 2/2
Quote: “Everything the light touches is our bird kingdom” - Score: 1/3
Image: none - Score: 0/1

Overall Score: 5/10 :dizzy_face: :weary: :disappointed: :unamused: :neutral_face: (:worried:) :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

*Should be 0/1 but since the Franchise is already in-game, I’ll let it slide

Animations

Entrance: Mufasa walks into the battle with Zazu flying above his head - Score: 2/2

Victory: Mufasa brings Sarabi (his wife) to dance with him while Zazu swings above* - Score: 0/2

Defeat: Mufasa falls off a cliff while Zazu falls down onto the ground with a big frown* - Score: 0/2

Basic Attack: none - Score: 0/4

Overall Score: 2/10 :dizzy_face: :weary: (:disappointed:) :unamused: :neutral_face: :worried: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

*The Victory and Defeat on Mufasa’s side are too complicated, why do another Character and a cliff have to appear just for those specific animations?

White Skill

Skill Name: “The Roar of The Birds” - Score: 0/2
Skill Description:

• Animation - Score: 1/1
    • Mufasa roars as loud as he can
    • Zazu dives down on an enemy
  • Effect - Score: 0/1
    • Just deals damage
  • Accuracy/Effectiveness - Score: 1/6
  • Notes:
    • Birds don’t actually roar, it’s heavily implied that they do in the Skill Name
    • No secondary effect?

Overall Score: 2/10 :dizzy_face: :weary: (:disappointed:) :unamused: :neutral_face: :worried: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

Green Skill

Skill Name: “Bird Stampede” - Score: 1/2
Skill Description:

• Animation - Score: 0/1
    • Mufasa tells Zazu to get a big flock of birds
    • Zazu and his flock dives down on the enemies
    • Just deals damage
  • Notes:
    • How long will Zazu call his flock?
    • No secondary effect?

Blue Skill

Skill Name: “A Pride” - Score: 0/2
Skill Description:

• Mufasa and Zazu make a pride
    • The pride runs over enemies
    • Just deals damage
  • Notes:
    • A group of lions is called a pride while a group of birds is called a flock
    • I feel like this should Stun or Silence the enemies

Overall Score: 1/10 :dizzy_face: (:weary:) :disappointed: :unamused: :neutral_face: :worried: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

Purple Skill

Skill Name: “The Kingdom’s Feast” - Score: 2/2
Skill Description:

• Mufasa and Zazu gives the whole kingdom food
    • The whole kingdom shouts "EAT!"
    • The whole kingdom heals for a random amount of health*
  • Notes:
    • By “whole kingdom”, do you mean the team? Because it doesn’t make sense if you heal someone who’s not on your team
    • Purple Skills are usually Passive

Overall Score: 3/10 :dizzy_face: :weary: :disappointed: (:unamused:) :neutral_face: :worried: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

*I would have given the Effect Part a 1/1 but since you put in the random amount heal, I put in 0 instead :confused:

Friendships

Friendship Duos: M&Z and Rafiki | M&Z and Scar | M&Z and Simba and Nala - Score: 1/1
Disc Names: “Newborn Baby” | “The Tale of Two Brothers” | Friendship Forever - Score: 1/1
Disc Boosts: none | none | none - Score: 0/8

Afternotes:

• Try not to write a whole wall of text when making Concepts, that way, we can understand it and hopefully help you with making Concepts
  • Friendships with a Character, i.e. M&Z-Hero, are usually 2…
3 Likes

Sorry this is my 1st character concept so I tried. My best so don’t hate it

Brilliant.,.i love it :grinning:

1 Like

It’s ok if it’s your first.

Making concepts require time and thought, so baby steps are ok for first-timers like you.

We’re only here to help you and give you advice.

2 Likes

Thanks Mum your the best

Ok thanks for letting me know. Now I gonna make a concept about beauty.

1 Like

Go check out my new Belle Concept!

:joy: nice gif

Do you like my concept

Great! :wink: sorry I have to make it ten characters so I added this

It’s ok tho

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney