Mufasa & Zazu Concept (#3)

Mufasa & Zazu

Description: Mufasa and Zazu work together to shield their allies and help paralyze the enemy line.

Quote:Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope".

Role: Tank
Position: Front
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack: Mufasa swipes with his paw.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Mufasa jumps into the battlefield and Zazu lands on his shoulder.

Victory: Mufasa lets out a roar.

Defeat: Mufasa falls to the ground, with Zazu falling off his shoulder.

Gameplay

White Skill
Royal Pounce
Mufasa pounces into the enemy line and deals X damage as well as stunning all enemies for 6 seconds. The stun has a chance to fail against enemies tiger than level X.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Green Skill
Hornbill Helper
Once per wave, Zazu flies to the closest ally with the lowest HP and grants them a shield with X HP that lasts for 15 seconds. Additionally, the ally’s tenacity is increased by 70 and X reality.

Blue Skill
Circle of Life
When Mufasa reaches 0 HP, he gains a revive and becomes invincible for 10 seconds. His attack speed is also increased by 100%.

Purple Skill
Arranged Heart to Heart
Mufasa takes 150% less damage from silenced enemies. The damage reduction has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.

Red Skill
Everything the Light Touches
Circle of Life now adds 8 stacks of hardy to Mufasa. Mufasa also gives 3 stacks of hardy for all allies.

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Shield HP from Hornbill Helper

Friendships

• Scar
    DHBM_Scar
    Disk Name: “Brotherly Rivalry”
    Disk Effect: Increased shield HP from Hornbill Helper.

Other Effects:

1. +Normal Damage
  2. +Fantastic Damage
  3. Shield lasts for 5 more seconds (Increases 1.5 seconds per star level)

Campaign: (Mufasa and Scar have a “friendly” sparring match at the park)
Allies: Cheshire Cat, Rafiki, John Silver

• Captain Amelia
    dialogue_captain_amelia
    Disk Name: Daily Morning Routine
    Disk Effect: More energy from knockbacks.

Other Effects:

1. Royal Pounce deals X more damage to the enemies
  2. Mufasa gains 250 more energy from knockbacks. (Increases by 20 energy per star level)

Campaign: (Mufasa finds assistance from Captain Amelia in his daily morning patrol)
Allies: Simba & Nala, EVE, Rocketeer

3 Likes

This looks good, but please. Space out your concepts. Every 3 or more days is fine. It’s becoming spam.

This would make it weak.

So, after the duration he’s KO’d instantly? He needs a way to be healed.

Too OP… Please lower the percentage a bit.

That’s kind of too many stacks for Mufasa, maybe lower it a bit.

The shield already last 15 seconds + the effect is INCREASING the shield’s health not increasing the duration.

Where is it increased?

Maybe lower the energy a bit.

Tbh, this concept looks a bit rushed…

6 Likes

Yeah, not gonna lie, I was rushing a lot with this one, and it kinda shows in this one. I think I’ll wait a day or two until making another concept just so it doesn’t feel like spam. Thank you for this insight!

2 Likes

Take as much time as you need, I make one every weekend, that may work for you as well.

Most people release one a week. I would stick to that, so it is not spam and is not overwhelming.

8 Likes

First of all, you’re not the creator of this concept so why are you even asking this?

Second,

50%* :man_facepalming:

You got it! :+1:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney