Mulan in city watch and campaigns

What is up with mulan in campaign and city watch modes. I try all of my high tier characters, ones with charm or stun but she just wipe them out. And if they survive her first assault they’re not surviving her supers. I actually own her and use her in those modes and still don’t survive.

1 Like

It’s never too late to start leveling up Timon & Pumbaa.

4 Likes

She is seen much less around R12+ as her evasion drops, but she can still dish the damage without mods. As Jody said, Timon and Pumba are good counters. Bolt and Darkwing are also good.

I wouldn’t worry about her as much as other newer damage dealers like Zeus, Bolt, and Vinny.

Though I still wonder why Mulan kills the back hero and suddenly gets enough to use her active. I thought it was 300 energy for a KO. Maybe because of damage done?

3 Likes

Two Words Ian and Reflect

Ian put Reflect on furthest boom Mulan is no problem.

1 Like

Yeah those three are something else. I’ll try the suggestions. Thnxs

1 Like

Didn’t think of that. Cool thxs

I just might have too.

Yeah, I posted this in the meme thread, but I find it to be quite relevant here as well…

Mulan

Reflect works occasionally. If it kills Mulan, good, but if it doesn’t, then she will usually use her active immediately. So if they have Jim, Angel, or Meg (Mulan front most), then watch out. Also, some Mulan don’t have shield mods or normal crit mods.

Megara links to whoever’s in front of her at (or just before) the very start of battle; since Mulan starts off the battle in the back and then leaps to the front, she won’t get Meg’s link (unless you’re playing manually and select her). But it’s true there are ways to protect Mulan from Ian’s reflect, above and beyond Jim and Angel.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney