Multiple servers connection issues/rollbacks

everyone is failing to connect to server 2 and people keep getting kicked
and login in once server is back can see messages and vip empty
and everyone saying they were “kicked” or “i thought it was just me”
massive servers rollbacks as well
people lost the items from deals they purchased due to rollbacks!

it has been fixed and the worse possible compensation in history of video games has been given

Perhaps i can tell what’s going on. when the support says that there’s a problem with our connection, it’s not our connection which means there’s something wrong on their side, specifically what i can tell is there’s a server instability going on in addition we got rolled back as well.

2 Likes

people who joined a guild during the rollback are now guildless

Server 5 also

1 Like

server 21 seems fine for now

I think the server is down. I tried to log in to the game, and it wasn’t able to connect. Now, I can’t get past the loading screen. It’s most likely going to be a short and easy fix.

i just got back in and kicked again back in then kicked again
seems ok at this second right now
rollback every time

I’m having issues on server 19. I go into the game and do surge then it shows reconnecting. Then when I exit the game and go back in, it clears everything I’ve done already.

1 Like

I was doing city watch getting red skills then everything got reset

1 Like

They are going through the servers to assess things. Server 19 is the same. Hopefully, everyone is compensated, considering that we are in a contest and other things. Additionally, this might improve crashing issues!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Server 9 isn’t loading

3 Likes

some people lost purchased deals with no refund so it could ve been worse

Je joue sur le serveur 19 et j’ai perdu 2 achats et toutes progression en espérant que cela s’arrange rapidement

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney