My 15 suggestions to improve Disney Heroes

Hi, I am Eduardo, from Server 4.
MY SUGGESTIONS to improve DH:

First of all: sorry for the bad english and… I honestly hope that u guys like it. Thank you!

1- I would suggest a list of more customizable heroes, where I can hide certain heroes, and pin some to the top of the way I wish, in whatever order I want.

2- My other suggestion is about Missions. There might be an option to hide from the list the missions of certain friendships. They could include the same system that was included in the Friends tab in the Campaign with favorites.

3- My other suggestion is about the Invasion and the possibility of selecting a Boss and detaching him from the others with an edge, just like Guild Wars. That would make the target clear. Another thing I missed: a more detailed history of which members attacked a particular robot. When defeating a robot, it should be possible to see which members attacked him and which heroes they used. The same for the Robot found by the guild. So we could look more rigorously at who attacked, how he attacked, what bonuses he used, whether he attacked using 1x or 3x interruptions and other things…

4- Until today you have not translated several descriptions of several friendship chapters into Brazilian Portuguese. The descriptions are still in English (in the mission updates too). Please, do the translation.

5- Would be cool a button in the steal to allow your friends to invite their friends.

6- They could include the Signal button on Heist, to call attention to warning signs, signs of help, and other things. The button would work in two ways: when clicking, a tab would expand with signal options. When choosing the signal, simply click on the map where you want the signaling to appear. For example: a sign of “need reinforcements!”. This signal could be indicated by a flag, and the signal would logically accompany an audible alert sound. The color of the signaling may change according to the color of the player.

7- About layout: please make a new banner load screen, the current is very very old. Needs to be updated!

8- About layout (2): please fix the platform that indicates the Campaign. The upper part is floating without support on the right side.

9- About chat: There are currently several communication channels that can not be closed, and occupy almost the entire side list. Because of this, I suggest that a fixed flap could be made for “other conversations,” where all private conversations would be listed. Whenever there is a new private conversation the “other conversations” button will be signaled.

10- It is now quick to get the stars of a hero, or the stars of your disc, especially through promotions. But it’s hard to apply it all so fast because of the lack of resources or the delay in developing the level of friendship, and then the chips and memories pile up. Stars should have a colored animation (for example, a progress bar) to indicate which star you will be able to put your hero or your disk in (with the resources you currently have).

11- It should be possible to view a disc even though it has not yet been unlocked. It’s disappointing to have to spend XP on a hero just to take a look at your new friendship disk.

12- In the new button to collect all the pieces of a hero in the elite campaign, it should be public the total stamina that will be spent to realize this action.

13- The result of the shared fights in the game chats should show the amount of HP and energy of each hero at the end of the battle, and show which of them had a K.O.

14- Today there are many classifications, so please include an option for the badge lists to appear in horizontal rather than vertical form, it will be much easier to visualize. And also give us detailed options by classification, to know the total bonus that will be acquired when all the badges are improved.

15- Why until today the members do not have a profile page, where it is possible to see all about their game, for example, name, all their heroes, disk level details, their MODs, their achievements in Missions, and all other things? I do not think it’s that hard to do. The update of the profile page could be done only every 24 hours.

And…

I believe that’s all.

4 Likes

Agree with some of this :wink:

5 Likes

Hello @left_your_guild! Welcome 2 the forums!

(Srry, the thing said 2 welcome u)

3 Likes

Thanks DroneIX :smiley:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney