My Character Wish list!

We do :neutral_face:

1 Like

True very true.

1 Like

We donā€™t have Scooter, Rowlf, Crazy Harry, Dr. Teeth, Janice, Floyd Pepper, Zoot, Sweetums, Pepe, Walter, Constantine, or Joe From Legal. So no, we DONā€™T have NEARLY enough Muppets!

They will probably be in the game. But we do need a break from the muppets for now.

But then the whole game would be Muppets.
Might as well call it ā€œMuppet Heroes: Battle Mode (and some Disney too)ā€ at that point.
There are a lot of franchises that donā€™t even have two heroes yet!

1 Like

Fair point.

Yes they need a chance!

1 Like

We need Milo to go with Kida, ect, ect.

1 Like

And Hector for Miguel, Quasimodo for Esmeralda, Aurora for Maleficent, Roxanne for Powerline, Little John for Robin Hood, Tiana for Dr. Facilier, Dawson for Basil, and Nakoma for Pocahontas.

I would go with Max first

Maybe John first?

2 Likes

Yes, please.

1 Like

I think we could get Quasimodo. Iā€™ve watched Raya And The Last Dragon two or three times now. I would really like to see Raya, Namaari, and Sisu added to the game.

First of all, why did you reply to me specifically?

Second, there have already been a bunch of other wish list threads that were recently revived. Please just stick with one of those so the front page of the forums isnā€™t flooded with a bunch of different topics all talking about the same thing. Thank you.

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™m sorry. I didnā€™t realize I was replying to you. I thought I was making a separate comment. Would you like for me to delete the comment?

You donā€™t have to. Just keep that in mind for the future.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney