26. Boba Fett
27. Yoda

If it’s Elmo from Sesame Street, it’s unlikely because he’s not from Disney

Also unlikely

3 Likes

Unlikely as was said in one Q&A.

Too small to be alone.

I forgot to say pinnocio and jimminy cricket sorry

Jimminy cricket maybe could get in pinochio s skillset like tinker bell got in peter pen s green skill

So no Mr. Potato head?

No they are not.

Elmo and Willy Wonka aren’t Disney, and Mr. Potato Head is owned by Hasbro, so there’s no way they’re getting in the game. And Marvel is RIGHT out. Good on you for picking Big City Green characters, though.

True, but they got slinky dog.

Yeah, but I don’t think the Slinky trademark is still valid. And Slinky Dog, I feel, was unique enough of a character for him to skirt past any legal issues. You can’t exactly do that with a character as distinct as Mr. Potato Head.

Slinky is owned by someone else, and they maybe didn’t had any problems with that, PB only said Mr. Potato Head is impossible.

But… that’s good, TS has already too many characters.

1 Like

Talking about Disney TVA characters, there’s a way of having Tangled series exclusive characters, like Cassandra and Varian?

You really not a fan of having TS characters in the game.:confused:

We already have a bunch of them in the game, more so than pretty much every other movie represented in this game right now.

I’d rather not have any more TS characters for a while as well.

2 Likes

Look at how many characters from TS there are in the game compared to other franchises…

Not just TS… this also includes Muppets, Incredibles and Zootopia.

The incredibles is pretty much complete I think expect Edna mode I still don’t know why.

Impossible to be added.

You said that somewhere else. And I still don’t know why She can’t be in the game. Is there even a good reason why not? Because I would love to know.

Incredibles isn’t complete, at all! It still needs Mirage, Voyd, and Evelyn Deavor. Also, we don’t have NEARLY enough Muppets!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney